COMLEX Could we use another Comlex step II/III question bank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sweetlenovo88

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thinking of putting a business together. Questions would be written in the style of our exam. What would you like to see in a question bank that combank/comquest has not covered?

Sorry for the double post in the Osteo forum, I did not get any responses and don't know how to delete that thread.
 
I would like to see poorly written questions, images that cannot be identified, and questions that actually have no question in the stem, but simply 5 answer choices to simulate the real COMLEX. Oh, and don't forget obscure bugs that are only listed in the footnote of any microbiology textbook.

Otherwise, good luck on convincing anyone to buy a COMLEX qbank.
 
How about a good one. The banks on the market now are grossly inadequate oddly more so in the area of OMT.

A good one is what I'm after. I have not reviewed the banks since I used them for Step 3. I was thinking more questions, mobile interface, test taking statistics. Also, a couple of features I don't want to reveal yet if I decide to do this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad