Could you use a $3000 scholarship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VIN-Foundation

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are excited to announce the third annual VIN Foundation Solutions for the Profession Competition. This essay competition is open to all students currently enrolled in veterinary school. Three entrants will win scholarships to help support tuition and education related expenses:

• First place: $3,000

• Second place: $1,500

• Third place: $1,000

Entrants are asked to submit an essay on the following topic: (All three parts below must be covered in the essay submission)

Describe the current state of practice consolidation (mergers and acquisitions) in the veterinary profession.
What are the positive and negative aspects of this consolidation?
How do you see this affecting you and the profession, now and in the future?

Final date for submission is
January 27, 2019 - 12pm midnight PT.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and as always your feedback is welcome.

https://vinfoundation.org/resources/solutions-for-profession-veterinary-student-essay-competition/

William Thomas

Members don't see this ad.

If only graduated veterinarians could receive scholarships..... darn.

I'm creating that if I ever win the lottery. Help an established veterinarian pay off them massive loans.

Reactions: 2 users
I know right. When this scholarship evolves into free money for people who needed scholarships a year or two ago, holla at me.

Reactions: 1 user