Countdown to MCAT June 16th!

Started by SamHose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SamHose

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Countdown begins for Mcat June 16th.

Only 11 more days left...

I am studying and hoping to get good score.

Any tips on what material I should be focusing on? I have completed exam crackers, AAMC FL.

Thanks.
 
I would just keep taking those practice tests under timed conditions, and mainly focus on the sections that you find are the most difficult for you. There is just too much material to go over every subject, and if you are scoring well in one section, don't waste time practicing that part when you can focus on something else.

Good luck!!! :luck::luck: