Countdown until December 2, 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As the day approaches we must remember what the wise Gucci Mane once said:
“If a man does not have sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can get lost in the sauce."
We must remain calm in these last 2 weeks
LMAO big facts bruv

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How’s everyone planning on spending their weekend??

How’s everyone planning on spending their weekend??
Ate way too much today lol. Driving 6 hours home for the weekend to spend time with family before the big day!

1 day : 10 hours: 8 minutes: 1 second:

Reactions: 8 users
Some people probably received their acceptance letter from NSU in the mail today

Some people probably received their acceptance letter from NSU in the mail today

Can’t they get in trouble for that. Didn’t expect anything less from that program lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Officially at less than a day for those in EST! 23 hours 48 minutes!
C22E507F-6E6C-4FB5-A1D1-5E35A61AE9CC.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes!!! 23 hours left!!!! It has been a long journey!! God bless everyone here! Best of luck! I am praying for you all. We got this guys! Future dentist!!! Class of 2024!!!

Reactions: 12 users
Wait, do acceptances really roll out the second it turns Monday through email/ AADSAS or do we still have to wait till the morning and phone calls? I was thinking phone calls but the way everyone is counting down makes me think otherwise

Best wishes to everyone here. We have all struggled, strived, and pushed on in our own unique circumstances. I don't care what anyone says, this game is a marathon, and
I give credit to anyone that even enters the race.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Wait, do acceptances really roll out the second it turns Monday through email/ AADSAS or do we still have to wait till the morning and phone calls? I was thinking phone calls but the way everyone is counting down makes me think otherwise
Depends on the school. I got an acceptance email from my state school at midnight exactly. Got acceptance emails the following morning from other schools. Look at old school specific threads to see when each school you interviewed at sent acceptances the previous year as it'll likely be the same.

Here’s the link from 2017 to a list of schools and their announcement times

It’s officially decision day! Best of luck today everyone!

That's not how it works, lol
East coast hears decisions earlier IF the dental school must call first giving you the acceptance. That’s how one of the schools I interviewed at had it set up.

Work at 6:30 in the morning and I don’t think I’m gonna be able to sleep hahaha

It's now officially past midnight on the west coast!! praying for some good news in the next couple of hours!!! good luck to everyone :)

:love:OMG! Acceptance #2 LECOM! AHH!:soexcited:

• Love
i should have gotten #16&17 extracted haha