Couples Matching in Radiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPunk

DrPunk
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WOW!

We would get raised eyebrows and a lot of "phew, good luck with THAT"s, and we even got a funny chairman tell us during an interview, "you might as well get a divorce... its easier for Rads and Derm to couples match than Rads and Rads."

Today the love of my life and I have couples matched into radiology... at the same program!!!

Here's to determination in following your dreams. For all you future applicants, especially those couple's matching... its definitely possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I think I met you at UMKC for the interview. I'm so happy for you and your wife!! Congratulations :)

My fiance and I were also successful with the couple's match, but he's doing FP, so our situation can't even be compared to a rads-rads matchup. But I agree, the couple's match is a good thing!

There are a couple of PGY-2s here in the UT Memphis rads program that couples matched... (they both went to med school here, as well)

Congratulations