Course requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddmusev

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to apply to dental school but I did not take any science courses during undergrad. I found out about the certificate program offering at UCLA extension for pre-medical and general health. I know all of the dental schools require a minimum of 2 semesters/3 quarters of biology with lab, general chemistry with lab, organic chemistry with lab and physic with lab, biochemistry and some additional courses. What I am concerning is the certificate program only offers 2 quarters of general chemistry with 1 quarter of lab and 2 quarters of organic chemistry and 1 quarter of lab for that. Is there anyone who went through this program for requirement courses and got in dental school in the states? Thank you in advance!!!