Course Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

enveng1978

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an environmental engineering grad who went to a school that had quarters instead of semesters. My freshman year I had three quarters of general chemistry, however, when I reviewed my profile it indicated I only had 6 credits of Gen Chem. I have taken more than the necessary amount of chemistry, due to the fact that env. engineering coursework is about 40% chemistry, although the course names do not indicate this. Will the schools consider me unqualified and not send me secondaries, or will I have the opportunity to clarify this in a secondary application or an interview?