Coursera EDIVET Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apizfoshizz

Michigan State c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I don't know how many of you use Coursera, but this course called EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to become a veterinarian? begins today and it is run by RVC and University of Edinburgh. It is supposed to be a brief introduction of some of the things you will learn in your first year of vet school. I thought it sounded pretty cool so I thought others might be interested or would benefit.

Here's the link: https://class.coursera.org/edivet-001
 
Taking this course for funsies...and I just happened to venture onto the discussion forums...

Wow. Just wow. There are some blood-boiling threads/people on there. Enter with caution if anyone decides to read some of the responses on there. 😕
 
Taking this course for funsies...and I just happened to venture onto the discussion forums...

Wow. Just wow. There are some blood-boiling threads/people on there. Enter with caution if anyone decides to read some of the responses on there. 😕
I'm taking it for fun too. I didn't see the discussions though probably because I'm on my phone app. I'll have to check it out.