Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDN-
For several reasons, I am really gunning for a formal, 2-year post bacc program. My issue is that after graduating with a 2.7 cGPA and a 1.5sGPA, I will be either retaking or taking for the first time ALL prereqs in a program.
My plan for the next year is to improve my GPA through extension courses (while working and volunteering) to hopefully gain admission into a formal program.
My question: What useful courses can/should I take so I can "reserve" the prereqs for a formal program? Or is this a terrible plan?
Thank you SDN!
For several reasons, I am really gunning for a formal, 2-year post bacc program. My issue is that after graduating with a 2.7 cGPA and a 1.5sGPA, I will be either retaking or taking for the first time ALL prereqs in a program.
My plan for the next year is to improve my GPA through extension courses (while working and volunteering) to hopefully gain admission into a formal program.
My question: What useful courses can/should I take so I can "reserve" the prereqs for a formal program? Or is this a terrible plan?
Thank you SDN!