This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Carso93

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to have some information about University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust and the city of Coventry in general.
My wish is to do a medical intership here. Thank you a lot.
 
I would like to have some information about University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust and the city of Coventry in general.
My wish is to do a medical intership here. Thank you a lot.
I don't know, Coventry is okay I guess. (I have family near there and elsewhere in UK). Do you have other options by chance?
 
Actually I am looking in Birmingham and Bournemouth too. My limit is my English certificate (IELTS of 6 overall) so I have some difficulties to find a hospital with low language requirement.