MD & DO COVID-19 Disease Management Resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's your main resource for COVID-19 Disease Management Guidelines?

• UpToDate

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • MedCram/YouTube's 150+ video series of updates by a MedEd Intensivist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PubMed Sources. Plesse provide papers you've found which may provide an overview.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other: Textbooks, etc. Please provide it below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Redpancreas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know about all of you but, medically, I have kind of been avoiding learning about the topic. I know there's remdesivir and dexamethsone as treatments but don't really know other guidelines or any strategies. I think there was way too much BS floating around about the diagnosis/management last year like all the stuff about the characteristic findings on CXR, COVID types A, B, etc. Now though, lots of us are heading to clinical rotations or residency where we may be expected to literally manage these patients and it's been more than a year so I imagine we now have had more time to look into this and I have some time on my hands so I was wondering what sources you're using. I've listed the ones I am thinking of looking at in the poll.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Uptodate. My school created a covid learning module to go through before we started rotations which was decent, but it was already slightly outdated by the time we did it since things were changing so much back then. But uptodate is…pretty up to date.

Reactions: 1 user