COVID-19 Prompt Secondary Question

Started by deleted1106899
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1106899

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please describe if and how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your preparation for applying to medical school. (750 chars)

What exactly is this question asking?

Does it want me to state challenges, and how I overcame those challenges? Can I also explain what I learned while working with a pt population that was against vaccines or is that not relevant to the question and how I will apply my lesson as a physician?
 
Please describe if and how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your preparation for applying to medical school. (750 chars)

What exactly is this question asking?

Does it want me to state challenges, and how I overcame those challenges? Can I also explain what I learned while working with a pt population that was against vaccines or is that not relevant to the question and how I will apply my lesson as a physician?
Read the prompt. It is specific for knowing how the pandemic affected your plans and timeline to apply to medical school (in-person activities cancelled, new community service experiences undertaken, courses going pass-fail, getting an IA for improperly hosting a party in the midst of the pandemic, etc.). Use the vaccine info sessions experience for a different essay (managing difficult people/diverse/alternate thinking).