Vermont Secondary Speeding Ticket Question

Started by umiz00mi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

umiz00mi

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UVM Secondary asks whether I have gotten a speeding ticket in the last five years, I received one in 2022 which was recently vacated by the court and reduced to a parking ticket.

I ask about this because, technically, there should be no speeding ticket on my record, but there was a temporary suspension associated with the ticket (which has not been vacated; it's just on my record with no explanation). Would it be in my best interest to say I have a speeding ticket for honesty's sake even if that would not technically be true?