COVID Essay on PTCAS

Started by kvr1414
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kvr1414

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if I should write the covid essay because I don't think I was impacted a lot/enough to be considerable other than my physics class going online and being on paid unemployment for a month. I struggled in my class but ended up getting an A and my unemployment was only for a month, it didn't feel like a hardship. I know other people have had it a lot worse, so I'm worried that me writing about my miniscule things would come off wrong. Should I still write it?
 
I'm not sure if I should write the covid essay because I don't think I was impacted a lot/enough to be considerable other than my physics class going online and being on paid unemployment for a month. I struggled in my class but ended up getting an A and my unemployment was only for a month, it didn't feel like a hardship. I know other people have had it a lot worse, so I'm worried that me writing about my miniscule things would come off wrong. Should I still write it?
No one really nows what the right thing to do is. I wrote about this very issue for SDN. I think you could make a case for skipping it, but also make a case for writing it. If you write it, I would keep it short, acknowledge that you weren't greatly impacted, and stress that you overcame the challenges it presented to you.