COVID Essay on PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kvr1414

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should write the covid essay because I don't think I was impacted a lot/enough to be considerable other than my physics class going online and being on paid unemployment for a month. I struggled in my class but ended up getting an A and my unemployment was only for a month, it didn't feel like a hardship. I know other people have had it a lot worse, so I'm worried that me writing about my miniscule things would come off wrong. Should I still write it?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if I should write the covid essay because I don't think I was impacted a lot/enough to be considerable other than my physics class going online and being on paid unemployment for a month. I struggled in my class but ended up getting an A and my unemployment was only for a month, it didn't feel like a hardship. I know other people have had it a lot worse, so I'm worried that me writing about my miniscule things would come off wrong. Should I still write it?
No one really nows what the right thing to do is. I wrote about this very issue for SDN. I think you could make a case for skipping it, but also make a case for writing it. If you write it, I would keep it short, acknowledge that you weren't greatly impacted, and stress that you overcame the challenges it presented to you.