COVID vaccine clinic question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bbqchickenz1995

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, do things like vaccine clinic and unpaid clinical work, say for a student-run clinic, count as work experience for ERAS?

Would like some help with planning which balls I can juggle with my extra-curricular time. I plan on using my time fully but want to make sure I spread out my activities smartly so as to not overload one section if I can help it.
 
No. They’d count as volunteer experiences. Work experience would be any job you were paid for. Typically you enter med school with all your work experiences already in place, so it’s a little more difficult to add something new to that, unless you have a side hustle while in school. What you can add now is pretty much volunteer and research experiences.