COVID19 - vaccination

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mikkel

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score

Does anybody have any knowledge of how developing antibodies to viral targets confers immunity or anything close to the same long term effects of traditional vaccination?

It sounds interesting, but it seems more like immunotherapy on a subscription model ($$$$$) than a one-and-done vaccine.

I watched an interview of him last night saying he'll have his "vaccine" in trials by August and ready for full deployment a few weeks after.

Members don't see this ad.

He has been on a lot of the talk shows for a few weeks now. He is developing antibodies to the virus. This is not natural immunity so will not replace a vaccine down the road. But, if he actually comes through with this the treatment offers a high probability of working to save lives of those hospitalized with Covid 19.

It will be interesting to see who will/won’t get vaccinated once there is one available. With conspiracy theories (coronavirus created by Bill gates is a good one) and anti vaxxers and people thinking the vaccine will insert an ID chip in them....
So many patients even those that do get standard recommended vaccines are still resistant to the flu vaccine. I have heard many educated people say I don’t get the flu shot...I did once and it gave me the flu.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It will be interesting to see who will/won’t get vaccinated once there is one available. With conspiracy theories (coronavirus created by Bill gates is a good one) and anti vaxxers and people thinking the vaccine will insert an ID chip in them....
So many patients even those that do get standard recommended vaccines are still resistant to the flu vaccine. I have heard many educated people say I don’t get the flu shot...I did once and it gave me the flu.

Hmmmm.... I think its also interesting the you have people that are resistant to using hydroxychloroquine which is generic cheap and easy to manufacture.
Much of what Fauci has said ( who is a shill for Pharma) is there is no Double randomized RTC for it yet we have front line reports that it works great.
Will a vaccine have a DB-RTC ? No vaccine ever has.

Bill Gates really shot him self in the foot when on a ted talk he stated vaccines were one of the ways to reduce the population by 10-15 %.
If you look at what he invest in its vaccine. He stands to make are 325 billion from a vaccine yearly
. at around 2:45

You should research some of the things that are in vaccines...why would fetal cells be in vaccines?

Your flu vaccine is about 8% effective in old models and it used to be based on what the flu in china was but now with global travel its even less than that.

I think people that rag on conspiracy theories are funny the media constantly lies to us along with government ( remember Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video...opioid epidemic...Vioxx) like when do you break off and realize that Bill Gates heavily invests in another company called ID2020.

People should ask themselves how many towers went down in Manhattan on 9/11 if you think two you are incorrect ... three went down.

Also why in 2017 did Fauci say Trump would face a global pandemic during his presidency and why in October of 2019 was Bill Gates at a Coronavirus pandemic simulation conference.

conspiracies are really just a lot of things that make sense that people dont want you to believe for one reason or another.

• Dislike
  • Okay...
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Hmmmm.... I think its also interesting the you have people that are resistant to using hydroxychloroquine which is generic cheap and easy to manufacture.
Much of what Fauci has said ( who is a shill for Pharma) is there is no Double randomized RTC for it yet we have front line reports that it works great.

Bill Gates really shot him self in the foot when on a ted talk he stated vaccines were one of the ways to reduce the population by 10-15 %.
If you look at what he invest in its vaccine. He stands to make are 325 billion from a vaccine yearly

You should research some of the things that are in vaccines...why would fetal cells be in vaccines?

Your flu vaccine is about 8% effective in old models and it used to be based on what the flu in china was but now with global travel its even less than that.

I think people that rag on conspiracy theories are funny the media constantly lies to us along with government ( remember Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video...opioid epidemic...Vioxx) like when do you break off and realize that Bill Gates heavily invests in another company called ID2020.

People should ask themselves how many towers went down in Manhattan on 9/11 if you think two you are incorrect ... three went down.

Also why in 2017 did Fauci say Trump would face a global pandemic during his presidency and why in October of 2019 was Bill Gates at a Coronavirus pandemic simulation conference.

conspiracies are really just a lot of things that make sense that people dont want you to believe for one reason or another.

conspiracies are latching on to coincidences and treating them as if they occurred in isolation. Many many comments have been made about pandemics. many people have given talks and warnings about pandemics in the past that didn’t come to pass in the relevant time frame.

Conspiracy theorists ignore all these failed predictions and focus only on the couple that seem eerily predictive. If you were reading random comments about pandemics instead of pre-selected fairly accurate ones, you wouldn’t be impressed at all.
Most notable is that you couldn’t have selected the accurate predictions a year ago, it only works after the fact.

Wow

Attachments

• 5DF299F6-AF96-4029-AF04-11A53887EF84.jpeg
    5DF299F6-AF96-4029-AF04-11A53887EF84.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 55

If you just think this through very very slowly, are you sure you don’t get why Bill Gates included vaccines with contraception in a statement about population growth? Like, seriously, you think this was a gotcha moment where he slipped and revealed his evil plan like some cartoon villain?

The rest of the the silly anti vaccine tropes included in this statement aren’t worth responding to, as they have been thoroughly debunked thousands of times. But seriously, give the Gates TED talk some context (maybe watch the rest of it) and a common sense check. Just think about it.

Reactions: 1 users
uh, what?

Four passenger airliners operated by two major U.S. passenger air carriers (United Airlines and American Airlines)—all of which departed from airports in the northeastern United States bound for San Francisco and Los Angeles—were hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda terrorists. Two of the planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, the World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan. Within an hour and 42 minutes, both 110-story towers collapsed. Debris and the resulting fires caused a partial or complete collapse of all other buildings in the World Trade Center complex, including the 47-story 7 World Trade Center tower, as well as significant damage to ten other large surrounding structures

The flu shot used to have Mercury in it. That was my main objection to it. Also, efficacy is typical low in the 40-45% range for many of the years. I still get the Flu Shot each year but won't accept it if it contains mercury.

Last edited:
Now THIS is impressive. Took only 11 posts to transition from the OP topic of vaccination LOOK THERE GOES A CHICKEN to how many buildings fell on 9/11. :kitty:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Blade, what you wrote is correct about 9/11 but I think he is referring to conspiracy theories about a third tower. (Tower 7) and I have no idea what it has to do with vaccines.

Ignore. That was fast.

Reactions: 2 users
Four passenger airliners operated by two major U.S. passenger air carriers (United Airlines and American Airlines)—all of which departed from airports in the northeastern United States bound for San Francisco and Los Angeles—were hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda terrorists. Two of the planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, the World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan. Within an hour and 42 minutes, both 110-story towers collapsed. Debris and the resulting fires caused a partial or complete collapse of all other buildings in the World Trade Center complex, including the 47-story 7 World Trade Center tower, as well as significant damage to ten other large surrounding structures

So what's the point? 2 towers got hit by planes. Everything around there was destroyed.

I shouldn't have bothered responding to the post about 09/11/2001. IT has no bearing on this thread.

I am hoping that any vaccine released has at least a 50% efficacy against Covid 19. My hunch is that the initial vaccines may have lower efficacy than subsequent ones by other companies. I also wonder if we will now be getting our annual Sars/Covid 19 shot along with the Influenza vaccine.