Program-Specific Info / Q's Cox College OT program 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations!! When did you interview?
Thursday and I got an email Friday afternoon. I don’t think they have sent everything out yet. They told me I should know either yesterday or within the next week as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thursday and I got an email Friday afternoon. I don’t think they have sent everything out yet. They told me I should know either yesterday or within the next week as well.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend said that "no's" should go out this week and then acceptances will continue throughout April, but no I haven't heard anything else. My friend also said they have filled 13 out of 28 spots so far, but send out letters in cycles.

I have also been admitted. Look forward to meeting those of you who have been admitted. And good luck to everyone else!

I heard back on the 23rd via email.

I have been accepted into Cox’s program! If anyone is thinking of getting a roommate, please let me know!

I just received an email that I’m on the wait list.

I don’t, do I call and ask?
That's what I was thinking. Not sure if I should or not.
I'm honestly losing hope. This is the only school I have left, I've gotten rejections from other schools I've applied to :(
Debating whether I should just go for OTA in the meantime.

That's what I was thinking. Not sure if I should or not.
I'm honestly losing hope. This is the only school I have left, I've gotten rejections from other schools I've applied to :(
Debating whether I should just go for OTA in the meantime.
Me too. That was terrible news for today. Wasn’t expecting it at all

Me too. That was terrible news for today. Wasn’t expecting it at all
Yeah, it really was.
I'm looking into the OTA online program at St Catherine's. It's only for 16 months.
I think I'm done going through the hassle of applying, getting interviews, waiting and getting rejected.
I've wasted enough money as it is.

Yeah, it really was.
I'm looking into the OTA online program at St Catherine's. It's only for 16 months.
I think I'm done going through the hassle of applying, getting interviews, waiting and getting rejected.
I've wasted enough money as it is.
Keep your head held high. I pray you succeed in which ever path you choose. Everything will work itself out for the best

Keep your head held high. I pray you succeed in which ever path you choose. Everything will work itself out for the best
Thank you so much, I pray everyday that I will make the right choice. And to you as well!
Don't give up on your dreams, we're so close to reaching our goal.

I was rejected as well, but I am happy for everyone who was waitlisted and/or accepted!!

Be glad you’re not going to this program. Dr. vaughan, the chair, is terrible. She is full of herself and is condescending.

Be glad you’re not going to this program. Dr. vaughan, the chair, is terrible. She is full of herself and is condescending.
She seems nice to me. Idk.