-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CPJE 2019
Started by Hellokitten
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing yet !Hi Guys
Any updates from the 06/07 predate? It’s taking forever
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy 4th of July.
Shame on the board!!
hey, are you serious that you did your exam in May and still haven't heard anything? I did mine 2 weeks ago.
I'm serious
do you live outside of California or something, it's usually 1-2 weeks after the pre-date which is 6/7, you should email them, it's like 45 days for you.
aw man, that sucks. fingers crossed for you.I emailed the board 3 days ago! No response yet
hey, are you serious that you did your exam in May and still haven't heard anything? I did mine 2 weeks ago.
You took yours 2 weeks ago and have already heard back?
I spoke to the board today Friday and asked to talk to Nancy. She is off.Nothing from today's mail. Waiting continues..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dextroam11
Full Member
Do they post score online as well? or just snail-mail...
Only by mailDo they post score online as well? or just snail-mail...
no no the batch is not even done yet, i think july 12th is the next pre-dateYou took yours 2 weeks ago and have already heard back?
For those of you who took it after 06/07 batch, can you guys share your thoughts on the test? Thanks.
pharmdguy18
Full Member
Wow that's crazy the scores aren't out for you guys that did it in May. I sent my CPJE application over 4 weeks ago and still nothing in the mail.
Once results come in the mail does anyone know how long turn around time for actual licensure is (assuming results were good 🙂) ?
i heard 2-3 weeks?Once results come in the mail does anyone know how long turn around time for actual licensure is (assuming results were good 🙂) ?
dextroam11
Full Member
May and June takers still have nit received their results. Wonder how long the board will take for july 9th predate batch..
I spoke to the board today Friday and asked to talk to Nancy. She is off.
were you able to get in touch with the board? was there a delay in processing the june batch?
CONGRATS!! Got mine too! Have to retake it, got a 70 🙁 wish the breakdown of results was a little clearer. Guess on the bright side is the 45 day retake period is pretty much over since we had to wait so long for scores
CONGRATS!! Got mine too! Have to retake it, got a 70 🙁 wish the breakdown of results was a little clearer. Guess on the bright side is the 45 day retake period is pretty much over since we had to wait so long for scores
🙁 it's okay, you will pass next time!
Sorry for that! Don't give up! My 1st try was 69. It means you will pass next time.CONGRATS!! Got mine too! Have to retake it, got a 70 🙁 wish the breakdown of results was a little clearer. Guess on the bright side is the 45 day retake period is pretty much over since we had to wait so long for scores
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dextroam11
Full Member
Can we get a verification that the next predate is July 9th? I took mine on the 11th and PSI doesn't show anything just yet. Please advise as someone said the next predate was 7/12 and others are saying 7/9.
Thanks,
predate was 7/9. On my PSI website after couple days from taking the test.
Hi! Congrats! Can you tell me what you did differently, how long, and what did you use to study? I failed a while back and planning to take it againSorry for that! Don't give up! My 1st try was 69. It means you will pass next time.
Thanks,Hi! Congrats! Can you tell me what you did differently, how long, and what did you use to study? I failed a while back and planning to take it again
So this is my story: in Dec/2018, I took the NAPLEX and the CPJE, 2 weeks apart). I read the Rxprep book and brief law materials. I refused to grab a pen and take notes while studying ( only quick reading). I refused to buy the Rxprep videos & questions banks. I studied the math only one time for 2 days and refused to review it as it is so easy. As a result, I failed the NAPLEX (61) and I failed the CPJE (69).
I retake the NAPLEX and the CPJE one more time in April _May (4 weeks apart). This time, I bought the Rxprep online videos and I grabbed a pen and took notes while listening to the videos and answering the questions. I reviewed the math many times till become autopilot. I studied the CPJE PDF review (91pages) seriously. I passed the NAPLEX (83) and I passed the CPJE (85).
As you can see, the only difference is how careless I was the first time and how serious I am the second time.
Has anyone taken the exam recently (this month) or planning to take it this month? Would appreciate some feedback on it. Dm me if you feel more comfortable that way
pharmdguy18
Full Member
Hey guys, I'm still waiting for the mailer from CA BOP for the CPJE. What am I supposed to be looking for? My friend got a packet in the mail, but she said it's just a generic mailer from PSI. That's odd to me, because I thought it would come with the DCA number or whatever number needed to register for the CPJE. Help.
mikekaty1981
New Member
I took my CPJE exam June 21st (pre-date 7/9) and still no results. I emailed the boards a week ago and no answer. Has anyone received their results?
Still waiting as well. Called and they said something along the lines of they will send the results out approximately 45-60 days after they receive the results from PSI.I took my CPJE exam June 21st (pre-date 7/9) and still no results. I emailed the boards a week ago and no answer. Has anyone received their results?
someone called today and the board says its now 60-90 days due to very high number of applicants this year and staff is overwhelmed!
That’s probably why they should go digital. Not sure why they want paper copies of everything when it’s all on computers. Seems antiquated to me. The fees keep going up like the wait times do. Makes no sense...bureaucrats...
Thanks,
So this is my story: in Dec/2018, I took the NAPLEX and the CPJE, 2 weeks apart). I read the Rxprep book and brief law materials. I refused to grab a pen and take notes while studying ( only quick reading). I refused to buy the Rxprep videos & questions banks. I studied the math only one time for 2 days and refused to review it as it is so easy. As a result, I failed the NAPLEX (61) and I failed the CPJE (69).
I retake the NAPLEX and the CPJE one more time in April _May (4 weeks apart). This time, I bought the Rxprep online videos and I grabbed a pen and took notes while listening to the videos and answering the questions. I reviewed the math many times till become autopilot. I studied the CPJE PDF review (91pages) seriously. I passed the NAPLEX (83) and I passed the CPJE (85).
As you can see, the only difference is how careless I was the first time and how serious I am the second time.
Congrats!!
So do you think studying the CPJE PDF Review (sold on eBay) is enough for CPJE besides RxPrep?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mikekaty1981
New Member
Did they pass?update! someone in Sacramento with predate 07/09 has received their results today!
mikekaty1981
New Member
How did it go?Received today! The wait is over. Good luck to everyone else who had to wait during this long process
INeedMiraclesss
New Member
Received today! The wait is over. Good luck to everyone else who had to wait during this long process
Congratulations!! do you able to see the predate on your PSI account?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 552