-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CPJE 2019
Started by Hellokitten
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It can take up to 45 days for applications to process.
pharmkuddi123
New Member
HelloAnyone taking CPJE later than March 2nd?
I am planning on taking CPJE around first week of April 2019. I am interested in joining a study group in San Jose area. Anyone interested?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need someone to help me
Why I can’t start a thread here?!
Am kind of new and beed help
Why I can’t start a thread here?!
Am kind of new and beed help
Popochacha
New Member
Hi I’m in SJ too. Want to study together?Hello
I am planning on taking CPJE around first week of April 2019. I am interested in joining a study group in San Jose area. Anyone interested?
pharmkuddi123
New Member
Yah sure. I am reviewing the Rxprep book. We can review the chapters if you like.Hi I’m in SJ too. Want to study together?
Popochacha
New Member
Me too. Where and when do you want to meet up?Yah sure. I am reviewing the Rxprep book. We can review the chapters if you like.
i used pharmacy charts for a few weeks. passed with 80+.Hey guys planning on taking Cpje later this summer, what material you recommend using? Any help would be appreciated
Last edited by a moderator:
i took it 2 months ago. got my results back, failed with a 50 scaled score
I used pharmacy charts and failed 🙁 the answers to questions I got wasn’t there...i used pharmacy charts for a few weeks. passed with 80+.
really? i was thinking of getting pharmacy charts 2019 to study for my re-take. not even sure if it's worth it anymore. or if i should just keep reading the stupid thick RXprep book over and overI used pharmacy charts and failed 🙁 the answers to questions I got wasn’t there...
is cpje rx prep only law material? i'm good with law material, it's just the stupid clinical crap i need to work onI passed by using the cpje rx prep and pharmacy chart. pharmacy chart is really helpful i think
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is cpje rx prep only law material? i'm good with law material, it's just the stupid clinical crap i need to work on
cpje rx prep is just the law which I only had probably 5 questions, for clinical i used the rxprep and pharmacy chart
I wouldn’t buy it. It doesn’t have enough details to pass. I know that people really recommend it so I used it too. Maybe I’m unlucky but my tests were much more detail oriented. Only RxPrep and PNN are detailed enough.really? i was thinking of getting pharmacy charts 2019 to study for my re-take. not even sure if it's worth it anymore. or if i should just keep reading the stupid thick RXprep book over and over
The problem with CPJE is that everything is a fair game and each exam is completely different... Naplex was so much easier.
3atesFitness
New Member
Planning on taking the CPJE around April 18th. Does anyone have any details about predates or batches for April? I want to be licensed ASAP but if I'm going to have to wait because I took one at the beginning of the batch then I might as well keep studying.
This batch just started this week. I wouldn't know when exactly is the end of the this batch but I'll give it 5 weeks/early May. The results probably will be released in the second half of May.Planning on taking the CPJE around April 18th. Does anyone have any details about predates or batches for April? I want to be licensed ASAP but if I'm going to have to wait because I took one at the beginning of the batch then I might as well keep studying.
3atesFitness
New Member
I was in the last batch and the predate is 3/27 and I got my results on 3/25. I believe the last date for testing was 3/2 prior.
So you got your results prior to the predate?
Yep and I'm on the east coast. they mailed it out ~1 week prior.So you got your results prior to the predate?
have you already taken your exam?how was it?'Me too. Where and when do you want to meet up?
I wouldn’t buy it. It doesn’t have enough details to pass. I know that people really recommend it so I used it too. Maybe I’m unlucky but my tests were much more detail oriented. Only RxPrep and PNN are detailed enough.
The problem with CPJE is that everything is a fair game and each exam is completely different... Naplex was so much easier.
I agree with CardioLu
Buying/Selling/Sharing of copyright material is not permitted in this forum.
Last edited:
Previous Post: February 2018 CPJE Experience
I scored just a few points below passing but I stand by alot of what I wrote back then. But here are the things I changed for my third attempt which I passed:
Materials: PNN lectures/book and RxPrep CPJE set
Good luck!
I scored just a few points below passing but I stand by alot of what I wrote back then. But here are the things I changed for my third attempt which I passed:
Materials: PNN lectures/book and RxPrep CPJE set
- In general I paid much more attention to things such as: dosing, IV compatiblities, fridge, etc.
- If you can get PNN, it's worth it. Especially if you're working full time. The lectures are amazing and highlights things I would have otherwise skimmed over if I was just reading. (This time I only used PNN due to time constraints but if I had time I would have skimmed RxPrep alongside it. I just really like the way RxPrep organizes their information).
- I knew my strengths and limitations. Example: I am REALLY BAD at memorizing numbers but I have a fairly decent visual memory. So instead of making index cards the pharmacy traditional way (Brand vs Generic/info) I made one side the way a prescription might look: Brand, Dose, Frequency and the other side contained Generic, Class, and what I thought was relevant information. I played off of familiarity much like how you memorize medications by seeing them over and over again at work. Understand how you memorize best and work off that.
- I made my own notes. It doesn't matter how but make it your own. I used my index cards as my primary notes and wrote them myself instead of using ones already up on quizlet. I also drew up and wrote my own charts instead of reading off premade ones. Yes its more time consuming but worth it.
Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pharmdguy18
Full Member
I know I'm going to sound like an amateur, but to register for the CPJE, I have to complete the "PHARMACIST EXAMINATION FOR LICENSURE APPLICATION" pdf with my photo, self-query, live scan, etc.? I just got my ATT for NAPLEX through NABP and registered for the end of July. Just want to make sure I'm not missing a step to register for CPJE.
I know I'm going to sound like an amateur, but to register for the CPJE, I have to complete the "PHARMACIST EXAMINATION FOR LICENSURE APPLICATION" pdf with my photo, self-query, live scan, etc.? I just got my ATT for NAPLEX through NABP and registered for the end of July. Just want to make sure I'm not missing a step to register for CPJE.
The CPJE is through PSI, you can signup on their website. It’ll ask for some CABOP number and when it does, try your SS# or call PSI and ask for it.
It was on June the 7th. I took the exam on May the 4th and have not received a mail yet!When will be the next predate? How to find it?
On PSI they give you the option to send a duplicate score report- has anyone done this? Is it the same score the BOP has? It said it would be sent to the address I entered within 7 days... hoping this is a work around for having to wait for the batch release
I just requested one, let's see whether it works or not🙂On PSI they give you the option to send a duplicate score report- has anyone done this? Is it the same score the BOP has? It said it would be sent to the address I entered within 7 days... hoping this is a work around for having to wait for the batch release
The waiting for the score from CABOP is ridiculous
Whwn did you take the exam?Anyone take the test in May and get a predate?
When did you take the exam?I just requested one, let's see whether it works or not🙂
The waiting for the score from CABOP is ridiculous
I took it on May 4th, the pre was on June 7th. Still waiting the results?!!!!!Anyone take the test in May and get a predate?
I took it on June 4thWhen did you take the exam?
Did you get the score, from BOP or PSI?On PSI they give you the option to send a duplicate score report- has anyone done this? Is it the same score the BOP has? It said it would be sent to the address I entered within 7 days... hoping this is a work around for having to wait for the batch release
Have not received anything yet- will post with info as soon as anything comes in- my guess is that it would be from PSI which makes me unsure about whether it would be the scaled scores the BOP releases or the raw score?
pharmdguy18
Full Member
The CPJE is through PSI, you can signup on their website. It’ll ask for some CABOP number and when it does, try your SS# or call PSI and ask for it.
I signed up on PSI, but it shows that I don't have any activities. Should I just wait for CABOP to mail me the packet or is there a way to check if I've been approved to take the exam? CABOP cashed my check last week.
Have to wait still you receive the approval. the only way.I signed up on PSI, but it shows that I don't have any activities. Should I just wait for CABOP to mail me the packet or is there a way to check if I've been approved to take the exam? CABOP cashed my check last week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hon_Kong_Pharmacist
New Member
me to I got 49i took it 2 months ago. got my results back, failed with a 50 scaled score
Are results out already? Have not received mine yet!!me to I got 49
Still too soon, I think it the predate will be in the end of July and the results in the end of August. They are getting slower these daysAnyone take the exam Mid June? Do you happen to know when the predate is? Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 535