CPJE August QA has ended

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hydrogen2629

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just called the board and was told that QA ended yesterday and all scores will be mailed out this Friday for all those who took the exam from 8-1 through 10-13. Finally!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
How many QA does bop do per year? What if I scheduled to take the test next Monday? How long will I get the result?

Mail scores this Friday for those taking exam from August 1st to 13th? So if people took the exam in late August, they have to wait a few days more?
Just called the board and was told that QA ended yesterday and all scores will be mailed out this Friday for all those who took the exam from 8-1 through 8-13. Finally!

Members don't see this ad :)
How many QA does bop do per year? What if I scheduled to take the test next Monday? How long will I get the result?
Sometimes it varies. They may start a QA again soon. A QA ending in Feb 19 of this year was followed by another within a week I believe. But usually around Dec 1 if when they start the 4th quarter QA. No guarantees...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mail scores this Friday for those taking exam from August 1st to 13th? So if people took the exam in late August, they have to wait a few days more?

Sorry I meant to write 10-13. Basically I was told that everyone who took the exam during the QA will get their scores mailed out this Friday.

I just called BOP and was told by the receptionist that CPJE results have already been mailed.

I asked if she could check on the status of my CPJE results specifically, and was told it was mailed out on 10/13.... Any day now!!

Hey good luck everybody! I've been eagerly awaiting seeing a post like this saying the waits finally over!

Just a heads up ( I haven't gotten mine yet but people all over previous boards have figured out that):

If you haven't taken and passed the naplex yet, you will receive one WHITE letter saying your score on the CPJE (it could be pass or fail, no color coding here)

If you have already taken and passed the naplex, then you will receive one of two things:
1. If you passed the CPJE- one white letter saying your CPJE score and one green letter that contains the official pharmacist application
2. If you failed the CPJE (fingers crossed none of us did!)- one white letter saying your CPJE score along with instructions on how to reapply for the exam.

Heres to hoping that all of us who have been eagerly/ nerve-wreckingly waiting for our scores receive 2 letters!

Flo-vent,
May I ask when you took your exam and where you are located? Please keep us updated. :)

Took CPJE 8/7 and located in San Francisco. My classmate that's in the same boat as us also called and was told the same thing, mailed out 10/13. She's located in Sacramento so will probably be the first to know.

I hope we all pass!!! Fingers crossed.

Thanks to ppl who called BOP...good luck to everyone who are eagerly waiting for results

Last edited:
I just called the board and she said the same thing. My results were mailed on 10/13. I took mine on September 4. Hope this helps for those who took it later than August

I just called the board and was told that since I took my Cpje on 10/3, I still have a 2-4 weeks wait time for my result. I'm so anxious now. I hope we all pass!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is a way to verify online/for those who have passed are they able to verify their license on the CA BOP website?

Greetings from NY. Took the exam August 1 and received my results today. I passed!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if there is a way to verify online/for those who have passed are they able to verify their license on the CA BOP website?
Verification of license as the name states can only be done for those that have passed and submitted the application for their license. Not for verification of passing the exam.

I found my letter on Oct 18th, took the exam on August 31st. I passed...phew!, from bay area..good luck everyone

Reactions: 1 user
I just received my score today in the mail on 10-19-2015. Took test on 9-4-2015 in Chicago testing center. This is the third time I took the test. First time i got a 68, second time 72, and third time 70. So i failed it for the third time. I have one last chance to take the test. I had too much crap going on: death in family, trying to find a house, work hours/overtime, work issues, family issues. Just too much crap to deal with. I dont have the student life anymore to really sit down and study to ensure passing. I used to do group study a lot when I was in pharmacy school. The board allows 4 tries. On the plus side, the rxprep cpje law exam prep course really helped tremendously when it comes to the law portion of the exam. I highly recommend it. Here is how the score is broken down:

Area 1: Patient Medications (33% of examination)
Area 2: Patient Outcomes (40% of examination)
Area 3: Pharmacy Operations (27% of examination)

Area 1: Average Score 12.8
Area 2: Low Score 9.1
Area 3: Average Score 10.5

How do you improve and identify questions hat deal with area 2 and area 3? I really thought I passed this time. I really don't know anymore. I'm a licensed pharmacist in state of IL and FL, and I still cant pass this damn test.

wow reading this really scares me ! :( I just took it last week and still waiting for my results.
Did you get lots of hospital drugs questions? Did you have to guess on a lot of questions?

Congrats to you guys for finishing the CPJE!

I am about to take it next week or the first week of November -- does anyone know if there is QA period in November??
-- from what I read, I've seen QA in December. Only a few have said November..

Congrats to you guys for finishing the CPJE!

I am about to take it next week or the first week of November -- does anyone know if there is QA period in November??
-- from what I read, I've seen QA in December. Only a few have said November..

I don't think there will be QA in November either....most likely will be in December (based on previous history). Good luck! I'll be taking mine in Nov too.

If you are still waiting on results...took my exam on 10/2- results were mailed 10/22 and I received the letter 10/26. I am in San Francisco. Hope this is helpful to those still waiting. Good luck!

Took 10/5 received 10/26 located in Los Angeles good luck to everyone!