CPJE December 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heomap04

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a new member here and was wondering if anyone is taking the CPJE in December 2016? I was wondering how you guys are preparing for the CPJE and what to expect? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just booked mine for 3 weeks from now. Considering that I am working half the time. It will be crunch time. I think I am just gonna read the law book pdf and hope for the best. Does anyone have good summaries?

Does anyone have good condensed therapeutics notes? Working part-time and studying makes using RxPrep a pain...

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody from Bay Area? Looking for a study partner for my second attempt!

I thought you already took it Dec 13
I did !! but want to keep studying as have a deadline for April to get licensed so will need to take it right away if I failed first time.processing retake application and waiting results take so long !

I did !! but want to keep studying as have a deadline for April to get licensed so will need to take it right away if I failed first time.processing retake application and waiting results take so long !

I feel just like you... took 12/5 and already studying for possible retake (if I keep my job). Wish everyone the best! Looking forward to updates of people who receive scores!!