CPJE Exam scores not released until August!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brasilia01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why is California so screwed up? Now the California BOP is doing an exam review as of April 1st and will not release any CPJE scores until August! Do these people live in the real world?? I have student loans to pay off and can't go without work. I can't believe that it takes over 6 months to get licensed in this state. This is so ridiculous!!!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats to ALL who passed. Farmercyst, you're kind of cutting it too close there, eh? It doesn't matter, you passed!

So if you PASS, you get a GREEN letter? If no green letter, you didn't pass?

My letter was green, so were the others that have reported passing. I don't know if there's another color for those that don't pass, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Just a quick question. According to previous posts, the result for CPJE 2010 QA was release September 23, and in 2009 the result was released late September too. Is it reasonable to assume that for this year too??

Just a quick question. According to previous posts, the result for CPJE 2010 QA was release September 23, and in 2009 the result was released late September too. Is it reasonable to assume that for this year too??

Why not, sounds reasonable to me. Let's just hope we all get licensed eventually.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes, it is reasonable to me! I checked previous years' QAs, people who stuck in August QA got their results in 2 months so that would be sometime in late September. I hope they start to release the results after the 20th.

Waiting is just killing me. How are you guys handling this period?

which date did you guys send your CA RPh application/ATT request, and which date did you receive the ATT?

which date did you guys send your CA RPh application/ATT request, and which date did you receive the ATT?

I don't know about hers exactly, but I submitted around May 20th and ATT was dated July 15th.

does anyone know how backed up the CA BoP is, and how long it would take to get an ATT?

they cashed my check in may and i still havent got my ATT. i called them all pissed off a day or two ago and they said i will receive a letter this week.

Are you sure last years they release the results on the 23th? I got confused now!! was it late October or late September. I am sure people waited 2 months .

We filled out our apps in March, they were sent on Wednesday 5/10 if memory serves and our transcripts were sent on 5/23 I think. We had to wait for our degrees to post. The school said that the SOPs in CA send them in batched and that BOP does school batches before individual applications. True or not, I don't know, but that's what they told us. I don't remember when exact I got my ATT, but I took the NAPLEX in early July so it must have been late june or so when I got it. I guess that's 5-6 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you google CPJE quality assurance 2010, you will see that that the results was released september 22.

lets end this waiting!!

Fingers crossed for September 22!!! I know lot of people havent taken CPJE yet, so I hope the board reaches 400 quota very soon.

if you google CPJE quality assurance 2010, you will see that that the results was released september 22.

lets end this waiting!!

I googled it , still didnt see. Only thing that I saw was April 3th QA from 2010, and the results were released on the july 24th. Which was almost 3 months (even with all the new graduates )

So could you post that link that you found?

cpje in 2 days. ahhh. passed naplex. to study for cpje i went over the weissman book and did the questions in the back....will do them one more time. and for clinical just reviewing my rxprep book.. is that enough?? i'm so nervous i could vomit. i skipped chemo...it's too much for me to take in right now. good/bad idea? well i know it's a bad idea but i don't have the time to review [i work full time]. what else should i focus on?

I took the CPJE two weeks ago. It was a very straight forward test. There is no logical thinking involve. Most of the questions are work-related. You either know it or not. I did not think the test was easy. I hope i pass.

cpje in 2 days. ahhh. passed naplex. to study for cpje i went over the weissman book and did the questions in the back....will do them one more time. and for clinical just reviewing my rxprep book.. is that enough?? i'm so nervous i could vomit. i skipped chemo...it's too much for me to take in right now. good/bad idea? well i know it's a bad idea but i don't have the time to review [i work full time]. what else should i focus on?

read my old post on what i thought was important.

anyways good luck on the exam! and yes, i agree with the others, the cpje is straight forward, you either know it or don't.

i have a strange feeling that scores are going to be released later this week. hope so! got my fingers crossed, with hope that i pass too.

read my old post on what i thought was important.

anyways good luck on the exam! and yes, i agree with the others, the cpje is straight forward, you either know it or don't.

i have a strange feeling that scores are going to be released later this week. hope so! got my fingers crossed, with hope that i pass too.

I have the same strange feeling:) we'll see!!

If you already did the Weissman quiz once, don't waste your time by doing again. Trust me, it's a true waste of time to devote your time to it, you know enough by going over it once to know enough. I didn't even go over the quiz and bought the book and never read it. I read a outline review of the Weissman book that Weissman himself did this year somewhere in SoCal, it was a very, very brief review and it was enough for the test. Study some other random topic cause you have a better chance of getting questions from a randome topic. And no, please don't PM for the Weissman lectures, I'm not going to devote an hour trying to find them on my vast array of files on my computer....:smuggrin:

About weissman book, I read the book once and focused on the test at the end but I got only 4 law questions and there were all hospital based. Nothing from the book, i had to read the questions and interpret. So, as you can see you never know what is gonna be on the test. Some got questions directly from the cadidate bulletin they sent us, but i got nothing from that either.

Good luck

The CA BOP website does not have an update on how many people took the CPJE so far after the 8/8 QA. When do they usually start updating? I want to know my results so bad! :confused:

The CA BOP website does not have an update on how many people took the CPJE so far after the 8/8 QA. When do they usually start updating? I want to know my results so bad! :confused:

I have no idea, last year people had to chance to track the number of people who took the exam after August 1th.

waiting is killing me:(

Could you tell us when did you get your result?

I put a timeline on a thread in the residency subforum, but
CPJE 7/30
result mailed 8/4 - didn't get it for 10 days due to mail forwarding
8/15 overnighted green form
8/30 check cleared
9/2 letter stating my fingerprints were insufficient
9/2 redid electronic fingerprints
9/7 license issued (posted 9/8)

I put a timeline on a thread in the residency subforum, but
CPJE 7/30
result mailed 8/4 - didn't get it for 10 days due to mail forwarding
8/15 overnighted green form
8/30 check cleared
9/2 letter stating my fingerprints were insufficient
9/2 redid electronic fingerprints
9/7 license issued (posted 9/8)

Thanks you, and Congrats!

CA BOP has a bunch of teeny boppers working there. i went there the other day and they are pretty rude. i can see why they have a glass shield protecting them! they said results wont be released for a while.

CA BOP has a bunch of teeny boppers working there. i went there the other day and they are pretty rude. i can see why they have a glass shield protecting them! they said results wont be released for a while.

how many people are working there? they are SLOW at everything!:mad:

they have one like one secretary who looks like she just graduated high school. super stressed out b/c shes folding envelopes, doing stuff on the computer, and forwarding calls... and then i saw 3 other semi-young girls in the back. they def need more people working there.

Hi guyz, here is my situation
7/26 - naplex
7/28 - cpje
8/6 a received letter said that i passed
8/9 - sent out the green sheet
8/17 - they received the greensheet ( i emalied them for find out this info
8/23 - check cashed
And now still have no license, i emailed the board 2 moremtimes since 8/23 but only get general info. I live in SoCal and think about flying there to get the problem solved then happened to read a previous post regarding pp working there. My question here do you think these pp that work at the board can help me out or should i go to the house of representative for help??
Thanks guys for any input
Superly pissed offf

7/26 - naplex
7/28 - cpje
8/23 - check cashed
And now still have no license, i emailed the board 2 moremtimes since 8/23 but only get general info. I live in SoCal and think about flying there to get the problem solved then happened to read a previous post regarding pp working there. My question here do you think these pp that work at the board can help me out or should i go to the house of representative for help??
Superly pissed offf

I would go there and talk to them if I were you. A friend of mine said that when he went there to talk to them regarding ATT and they were really helpful. The board is super slow at everything so it will be hard for u to get a response anytime soon. I had to wait literally like 3 mths to get my ATT after all d paper is missing and this and that. Goodluck to ya!

thats a tough one. i live in sacramento so im lucky enough to go to their office if i need to. when i had a problem with my ATT i did go there and the lady went to the back to get my file and brought it to the front. she looked it over really quickly and all she said was to give it another week or so and that she couldn't do anything else. i think if all the paperwork is there it's just a matter of processing it all. that's just my experience but i would hate for you to waste your time and money just to be told to wait some more. good luck to you.

7/26 - naplex
7/28 - cpje
8/23 - check cashed
Superly pissed offf

NAPLEX 7/8
NAPLEX results received 7/15
CPJE 7/16 (prevented entry due to name not matched):mad:
Rescheduled CPJE 8/5 after name changed with BOP
CPJE results received 8/25
Green sheet mailed 8/26
License posted 9/12 (check hasn't cleared yet)

7/26 - naplex
7/28 - cpje
8/23 - check cashed
Superly pissed offf

R u from western?

Has anyone seen any update about the number of CPJE takers after August 1st on the board's web site??

I am getting crazy here..How are you guys doing?? Are you applying for jobs?

Has anyone seen any update about the number of CPJE takers after August 1st on the board's web site??

I am getting crazy here..How are you guys doing?? Are you applying for jobs?

I took the CPJE back in 8/30. Still waiting. I got lay off from Rite Aid in July because there were no hours left for me. I am home doing basically nothing but waiting for the results so i know i can apply for a pharmacist job.

I took the CPJE back in 8/30. Still waiting. I got lay off from Rite Aid in July because there were no hours left for me. I am home doing basically nothing but waiting for the results so i know i can apply for a pharmacist job.

I contacted a couple of agencies, their first question was " do you have a license"..So, in order to be in the process they need a copy of your license. So, I am in the same boat.. staying at home doing nothing but waiting...

Hope they release the results after September 23th , as they did last year!!

I contacted a couple of agencies, their first question was " do you have a license"..So, in order to be in the process they need a copy of your license. So, I am in the same boat.. staying at home doing nothing but waiting...

Hope they release the results after September 23th , as they did last year!!

oh I really hope so!! That would mean in a few days at least! Anyone contacted the Board about how many took the CPJE so far? Why aren't they updating? :(

Waiting every day is such a pain and torture for me!!! :( I am not just worried about getting a result but also worried whether I passed or not! After the test, I realized I made so many stupid mistakes and I couldn't sleep for next 2 days having nightmares and hating myself :( I just wish I pass ...I don't care about high score, I just want 75 or over!!!! pleaseeeeeee~~~!!!!
So how's CPJE being graded exactly?? curved?? need 75% to pass?? How many can you miss really...

Waiting every day is such a pain and torture for me!!! :( I am not just worried about getting a result but also worried whether I passed or not! After the test, I realized I made so many stupid mistakes and I couldn't sleep for next 2 days having nightmares and hating myself :( I just wish I pass ...I don't care about high score, I just want 75 or over!!!! pleaseeeeeee~~~!!!!
So how's CPJE being graded exactly?? curved?? need 75% to pass?? How many can you miss really...

I had the same feeling after the exam. Hopefully i pass but i know deep inside most likely i failed. you need a 75% to pass but its hard to calculate your score because there is the 15 nongraded questions. You only allowed to miss 18-19 questions out of the 75 to give you 75%. When you have a harder version of the exam, they lower the passing percentage (ie 71% instead of 75% but not much). Thats what i know. I am in the same boat as you are.

I believe you can miss 20-25 questions. That is what I've heard from the people who took cpje and passed. Not every questions has the same value and 15 of them dont even count towards your score. The trick is that you have to answer the min amount of questions correctly in each part(clinica/law)

I feel stupid that I am losing time instead of looking for a job. I really hope they release the results on the 23th..Fingers are crossed!!!

Hi everybody the board finally has some reply. This is from their newsletter.

The board instituted a quality assurance review of the CPJE effective August 8, 2011. This process is done periodically to ensure the reliability of the examination. As of the date of this report, the quality assurance review is still under review. The board anticipates releasing results by the beginning of October 2011.

The wait is almost over!!!!

Hi everybody the board finally has some reply. This is from their newsletter.

The board instituted a quality assurance review of the CPJE effective August 8, 2011. This process is done periodically to ensure the reliability of the examination. As of the date of this report, the quality assurance review is still under review. The board anticipates releasing results by the beginning of October 2011.

The wait is almost over!!!!

link?