CPJE experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janezxli

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the CPJE today. Like everyone has mentioned, the questions are way more detail oriented than NAPLEX.

Make sure you know the brand/generic. Some of the questions are really easy. If you work in a pharmacy, you will know the brand/generic. Some are for sure not on the top 300 list. I could't even remember the name so I can check after exam to see if I guessed it right.

I had maybe 5-6 pure law questions. Only of one of them I was not quite sure is related to vet prescriptions. Otherwise, I think the weissman book prepared me well for the exam.

I only had 1 oncology question and no HIV. I guess I am lucky!

3-4 really easy maths questions.

Let's hope I pass! I've been sitting at home for 3 months for all these license transferring process! I can't do more!

---------------
Finally got my score. 89!! yay, I passed!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
CPJE is the most grueling test experience for me. The only thing worse was the wait to see whether I passed or not. I literally lost 15 pounds in the time I started preparing for the exam to when I found out I passed. Sadly, by passing the exam, the 15 pounds came right back

Reactions: 1 user
See the funny thing is that the study guide that the board releases did not mention anything about calculations. I had calculations in which i had to know certain equations.

See the funny thing is that the study guide that the board releases did not mention anything about calculations. I had calculations in which i had to know certain equations.
Oh man... I really didn't expect calculations on the CPJE 'cuz it's definitely not on the blueprint! Do you mind telling us what type of problems you got?

Members don't see this ad :)
took my first attempt for CPJE today, not feeling too good because I checked the answer later after test, out of 5-6 questions that I could remember, I only got 2 right :( don't know how they grade the exam, how many points for each question, curved? my only hope is the one I didn't get are the ones don't count....
Like everyone else said, the question itself is pretty straight forward. only a couple I think the language is confusing. Got a few calculations but easy. A lot of questions asked you the generic name and you have know what's for and the dosage or side effect. Overall I felt it's easier than NAPLEX but will see what score I get....

took my first attempt for CPJE today, not feeling too good because I checked the answer later after test, out of 5-6 questions that I could remember, I only got 2 right :( don't know how they grade the exam, how many points for each question, curved? my only hope is the one I didn't get are the ones don't count....
Like everyone else said, the question itself is pretty straight forward. only a couple I think the language is confusing. Got a few calculations but easy. A lot of questions asked you the generic name and you have know what's for and the dosage or side effect. Overall I felt it's easier than NAPLEX but will see what score I get....
Hey, what type of calculation questions did you get? Was it only crcl?
Dont' stress too much... ill pray that you passed!

hey, did you get any result???