CPJE July 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxPrep2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took CPJE on July 10th 2014. Waiting for results. If anybody else took it in july please post your replies here. Just want to make sure that there is not another QA! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I give props to all those that took it in April and had to to wait that awful 3 months. I am barely making it through a month. If I didn't have work to keep me busy I probably would be in a tent next to my mailbox. But I hope I get that beautiful green letter soon!

Reactions: 1 user
A friend just called bop, they mailed all June/July test taker results today!!! Including mine. Good luck everyone

Oh my goodness this is the best news ever... they mailed it out ? :).. keeping my fingers crossed...let us know... we will celebrate all together... Hoping all the best for everybody. Good luck everyone and be nice to your mailman...:=|:-):.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the letter, Passed with a very good score. Good luck everyone waiting to find out.

Reactions: 5 users
I passed! Naplex 122 and CPJE 91
Congratulations Rxprep2014... :claps:job well done

Just got the letter, Passed with a very good score. Good luck everyone waiting to find out.
Congrats Dr.Awesome... now you really feel awesome indeed! :bow:

Thank you all for the update :love:

I am still waiting for mine... mailbox is locked.. and I am freaking out...:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my green letter!!!! Yeheeeyyyy.:biglove::banana: I passed! Good luck everyone...and thank you..thank you and thank you.
To God be the glory!.. ok..next stop... looking for work :shifty:

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats, all. Can you see the green on the outside? If you fail, will it be white? Does the letter include both NAPLEX and CPJE scores?

Passed! took exam on Jul 24th, got letter today, it was dated 8-11! Happy

I took mine on the 25th but live in SoCal. I'm wondering if that's why I haven't received my letter yet. :( To those who has received their letters, where are you guys located? NorCal or SoCal? Hoping it'll arrive by tomorrow. So anxious. Congrats again and praying for us all.

I passed! Naplex 122 and CPJE 91
I just got my letter as well!! I passed, thank goodness!
I got my green letter!!!! Yeheeeyyyy.:biglove::banana: I passed! Good luck everyone...and thank you..thank you and thank you.
To God be the glory!.. ok..next stop... looking for work :shifty:

How great! CONGRATS to all of you! Were your letters green or white? Are you all in northern California?

I am in southern California. I am really scared, I pray I passed.

Congrats, all. Can you see the green on the outside? If you fail, will it be white? Does the letter include both NAPLEX and CPJE scores?

I read in previous posts that sometimes white letters have passing scores as well. But I think green always implies passing. I think!

How great! CONGRATS to all of you! Were your letters green or white? Are you all in northern California?

My letter was green, I live in Sacramento, very close to BOP. You should be expecting yours tomorrow or day after. Good luck. You will be fine..

If you're expecting just CPJE score and already passed NAPLEX, you will receive both white and green.

The white letter has the score; the green letter is your RPh license application.

I read in previous posts that sometimes white letters have passing scores as well. But I think green always implies passing. I think!

Yes, I did not open my letter and I started dancing when I saw green on the window envelope, Green if you both pass the NAPLEX and CPJE they send this for license application and info about fee. I took my NAPLEX June, they send out result after 5-7 days white paper for naplex result. Then took CPJE July, so I received a green and white. White informing your CPJE score and green for the application. Don't worry for sure you will pass. Good luck.

I am in the Bay area, SF - you will get yours don't worry you will pass.. Good luck!

Just dropped off my RPh license app at BOP, she said 10 days but 2 people I know who dropped it off and license was active in a couple of days. I'm hoping the same

I hope I receive the green letter soon. I live in the high desert area. I took CPJE on 7/31 and NAPLEX on 8/2.

Thank you God. I just received CPJE score 86. But I didn't receive NAPLEX score.

My envelope had a green letter showing, but just because it's white doesn't mean you failed! It all depends if you took and passed the Naplex already. I live about an hour south of Sacramento, so I am sure Socal people will get their letters really soon!

Best wishes to everyone still studying and waiting for results.

so application is green (to send along with check) this is in the window envelope and behind that is a white paper with your score for those wondering

I passed too!! Received the letter today 8/13. For those that passed, please post when your check gets cashed and when your license gets posted. Hopefully there isn't any more delay from this point on.

does anyone know if returning your intern license is a must? i can't seem to find mine anywhere. thanks in advance!

Congrats guys! I am still waiting for my letter here in southern California I hope I get something today.

Congrats guys! I am still waiting for my letter here in southern California I hope I get something today.
I'm in southern cal and haven't received anything yet either. My guess is that we will receive it today but no later than Friday (I hope). I'm sure you passed but still sending prayers your way. :)

Are you currently a Grad Intern with Wag? :) I'm employed in the high desert as well.

I am sure you will get it today, I received CPJE yesterday, NAPLEX not yet.
I am a foreign graduate pharmacist. I live in Victorville. I did my intern hours as a volunteer in an independent pharmacy. At the moment I don't work in the pharmacy field.

I got my letter I passed!! Thank you all for your prayers and most importantly thank you GOD. You will get your letter soon RxGrL!

Reactions: 3 users
I'm in Socal, took my CPJE 7/28 but haven't received anything yet! =( Do they send pass letters first then failure letters?? I'm getting super worried and anxious...

I
I am sure you will get it today, I received CPJE yesterday, NAPLEX not yet.
I am a foreign graduate pharmacist. I live in Victorville. I did my intern hours as a volunteer in an independent pharmacy. At the moment I don't work in the pharmacy field.

Small world! Haha! I live in Victorville right now too but my mail goes to ORange county. I'm heading back that way so I will be stalking my mail man. Lol. FYI, CVS is hiring in Victorville right now ;)

I got my letter I passed!! Thank you all for your prayers and most importantly thank you GOD. You will get your letter soon RxGrL!

Soooo proud of you and all who have passed! I sure do hope that I receive my score today so that I can apply for my license. I'm tried of working as a Grad Intern at half pay. Lol

I

Small world! Haha! I live in Victorville right now too but my mail goes to ORange county. I'm heading back that way so I will be stalking my mail man. Lol. FYI, CVS is hiring in Victorville right now ;)

It's really very small world. I'm sure you will hear good news today. Praying for you.

Thank you for the information. I'm looking for a job as a pharmacist, as soon as I get my NAPLEX score. Do you know if Walgreens or is hiring in the high desert area (apple valley, Hesperia, ....)??