CPJE new laws 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glucovance

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am taking my CPJE next week and I just have a quick (and very important) question to ask to you guys who already took cpje in 2011.

I have been using this weissman book (2009-2011) that I bought last year and then I found out there are new laws updated/going into effect starting Jan 2011...Did you guys read them before you took your exam this year?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
well you are responsible to know any updates or changes in any regulations or statutes related to pharmacy practice. I'm not quite sure what are the exact updates you are referring to but make sure to know the California Law very well!!

Let me know if you need anything else.

Sam

I am planning to take the CPJE soon, i am now exam eligible. I recieved a brochure stating that the contents of the exam will change AFTER April 1, 2011. I am not sure if you have recieved such a brochure. The brochure outlines exactly what is going to be on the test, however i cannot tell if just the law portion has changed, or if the clinical portion is harder. I have the brochure scanned and i can email it to you Glucovance.