CPJE October 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trace06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the CPJE today (10/29/12) and was wondering when I should expect the results? Has anyone else taken the CPJE this month?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm scheduled to take it tomorrow. Any last minute study tips?

From what I understand, the Cali QA thing is done which means we should get results pretty quickly.

Hi, Trace! How was your exam, is it anything like the NAPLEX?
I haven't taken it but planning to, hopefully soon. I hope you get the results soon and that it will be a very happy day for you! :) All the best to you and good luck to you, too, RxMass!

It takes about 1-2 weeks for your results to arrive or whatever it says on the sheet they gave you after the exam. The exception to that is if the board's doing a QA; in which, your score'll be released in a few months.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the CPJE on 10/6 and received the results on 10/27 (the date on the letter was 10/23 - I live in NY). I scored 88 on the exam. The exam had about 10 law questions on it, and the clinical oriented questions were pretty straight forward. I read through the Weissman law book once, and mostly relied on remembering what I studied for the NAPLEX back in June. I didn't have much time to study since I am currently working full-time. Hopefully this information helps!

Hi

Any suggestion for CPJE review book or course? Especiall for the clinical part. I have no idea how to prepare for that. Thanks

I've been a licensed pharmacist for a few years and about to take the CPJE - any recommendations on studying? Not too worried about the clinical part except its been a while since I've memorized the top 200 drugs. A lot of threads stated studying from pharmacy charts 2012 but I'm unable to find them online. Any suggestions?

I just took the CPJE today (10/29/12) and was wondering when I should expect the results? Has anyone else taken the CPJE this month?

Did you get your result yet, Trace? What do you think is a good way to prepare for the CPJE? It doesn't seem like there's a lot of people commenting about the CPJE, unlike with the NAPLEX.. I read some of the law and referred on the RxPrep for the clinical part. I wonder what the test takers of CPJE (who passed) focused on.. Any insights?