CPJE out-of state applicant need help on the application

Started by dadapharmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dadapharmd

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I am new grad and recent got my MA rph license but reside in Orlando. So I'm an out of stater who is sending an application to sit for the cpje. I was wondering if anyone had experience using the fingerprint cards sent in from out of state if you weren't able to submit livescan. There is a note from California bop that says processing the cards could take 6 weeks to process. Just wondering if anyone else had to go through this, their experience with the process?