CPJE- QA- Score Delay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NhuY

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
FYI:

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Effective August 2, 2010, the board instituted a quality assurance review of the California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination for Pharmacists (CPJE). This means that there will be a delay in the release of all CPJE examination scores. This process is done periodically to ensure the reliability of the examination. The board will release scores as soon as possible. Based on historical patterns, the board anticipates results being released approximately October 2010.
The board encourages all qualified applicants to continue to schedule and take the CPJE exam. The greater the number of applicants who take the exam during this review period, the sooner results can be released.
________
Frying

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all, took my CPJE on October 14th in Vegas.

Nothing in the mail yet.... Good luck to all...

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Effective December 1, 2010, the board instituted a quality assurance review of the California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination for Pharmacists (CPJE). This means that there will be a delay in the release of all CPJE examination scores. This process is done periodically to ensure the reliability of the examination. The board will release scores as soon as possible. Based on historical patterns, the board anticipates results being released approximately mid-January 2010.
The board encourages all qualified applicants to continue to schedule and take the CPJE exam. The greater the number of applicants who take the exam during this review period, the sooner results can be released.
________
Uggs

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me how to check that?

Those numbers were for the last QA in 2010 that occurs in the summer and ended around October. The numbers for the current QA are not released so we all have no idea where anything stands.

I also recently took the cali law on 12/20. It's been 33 days. I always go in the website to check for my name to show up, but no good news. This anticipation is killing me. Does this means I have to wait for another month?
I am licensed in Louisiana; it took about 2 weeks max to get results. If you didn't pass, it takes a month. So you know if you pass or not. I am also licensed in Texas; it took about less than a week to get results. Plus, you can check your name on the web to see if you are licensed even before the board send the results.
I don't understand why it can take California so long to give results.

True story. I heard a foreign pharmacist intern went to the BOP and begged them to release her score because her visa was expiring, they reluctantly agreed, fortunately she passed.
OMG ! Does anybody have this person's contact because I am in the very same shoes!!! I am about to lose my visa status because of this delay! Last week on May 9th I went to BOP to beg them to release my score result but they did not care about it...I left a letter there, I am crossing my finger some good soul will do something to help me/us!

This suck! Last year they had a QA review around August 1st too, so it looks like they are following similiar pattern.
Guys,

THIS IS SO UNFAIR! can we do anything about it? I already lost my job last week and if this result isn't in my hands by the end of the month I will lose my visa status, will lose all the 9 years efforts because of this delay!! Does anybody have any suggestion pls on what should I do ? I drove 100 miles to go to Sacramento last week to beg them to release this score asap! but they did not care about it! Any suggestion? Any similar experience? Thanks a lot!