CPJE results are OUT!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VP_Pharm2004

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just wanted to notify all of you that the results are in the mail!! I just got it today and I can't believe I PASSED!!! :D

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I just wanted to notify all of you that the results are in the mail!! I just got it today and I can't believe I PASSED!!! :D

Good luck everyone!

Congratutaltions!!! Go celebrate!! can't wait to get mine...:cool:

hey sossok...
do you live in so.cal or nor.cal? i live in so-cal and haven't received my cpje score yet either. seems like all the nor-cal peeps have gotten their scores today.

please confirm this rumor:

if you passed, did it come in a reguar sized envelope or larger sized one?

still praying!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
also if u received ur passing letter today

when u goto the bop website to verify your license.........

can you find your name when u search under registered pharmacist?

thanks!

*praying*

please confirm this rumor:

if you passed, did it come in a reguar sized envelope or larger sized one?

still praying!!!!!!

It was a regular-sized envelope with the congratulations info (first page) printed on a light green paper.

It was interesting that I found out that I passed before I even opened the envelope. I accidently turned the envelope upside down and saw the word "Congratulations".

Good luck everyone! I think all the SoCal people will receive their results tomorrow. Relax and think positive!

also if u received ur passing letter today

when u goto the bop website to verify your license.........

can you find your name when u search under registered pharmacist?

thanks!

*praying*

No, because you still have to pay the $150 license fee and return your CA intern license.

hey sossok...
do you live in so.cal or nor.cal? i live in so-cal and haven't received my cpje score yet either. seems like all the nor-cal peeps have gotten their scores today.

Yes iam in So Cali..so hopefully today we will get it ...

Yeyyy..I got my results today..Iam in So Calif...and I passed with 89!!! :) It feels awsome!!!! Good luck for all the waiters!!!:)

hi all,

Congratulation all of you. I am moving to Ca soon, so i have to take the cpje. If anyone wants to sell the review books, please let me know.

Thanks

got the result today, passed it, so I want to thank Maximo and SYDR, SDNers whose concern of the CPJE is the same as mine. (yeah, I read all of the threads regarding the CPJE & NAPLEX). Your posts are informative.

congratulation on your cpje vp pharm2004. please what did you study for the test . do you have any clinical notes beneficial for the test , can you email it to me. Iam planning to take it in 1 month.
thank you so much for your help.
maza09
te=VP_Pharm2004;7219034]Hey all,

Good luck everyone![/quote]

congragtulation sosokk on your cpje. how did you get 89 please tell me what did you study Iam so frustrated from this exam . I did not make it on the first time. can you email me any clinical notes or material that you studied or some question you remember. thank you so much for your help
maza08
Yeyyy..I got my results today..Iam in So Calif...and I passed with 89!!! :) It feels awsome!!!! Good luck for all the waiters!!!:)

congratulation on your cpje vp pharm2004. please what did you study for the test . do you have any clinical notes beneficial for the test , can you email it to me. Iam planning to take it in 1 month.
thank you so much for your help.
maza09
te=VP_Pharm2004;7219034]Hey all,

Good luck everyone!
[/quote]

I had a score of 93 on the CJPE. My main advice is to know the difference between the drugs. For example, captopril has the shortest duration of action of all the ACEIs so it it scheduled bid-tid. In addition, unlike other ACEIs, captopril and moexpril should be taken on an empty stomach to increase bioavailability.

I would not say the questions are "tricky" but you need to know how drug A is different from drug B to get the right answer. You probably know more than you think so get plenty of sleep and stay calm and relax during the exam. I wish you well.

I had a score of 93 on the CJPE. My main advice is to know the difference between the drugs. For example, captopril has the shortest duration of action of all the ACEIs so it it scheduled bid-tid. In addition, unlike other ACEIs, captopril and moexpril should be taken on an empty stomach to increase bioavailability.

I would not say the questions are "tricky" but you need to know how drug A is different from drug B to get the right answer. You probably know more than you think so get plenty of sleep and stay calm and relax during the exam. I wish you well.[/qoute

Thank-you BMBiology for the great advice :) please email me any book source i can find this information because i am a foriegn graduate. What material did you study for the test? I couldn't make it on the first time.:( I am preparing for the second try. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Maza08