CPJE results released

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hkswma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone this is the email I received from the Board today morning when I sent them an inquiry.

The California State Board of Pharmacy has completed its Quality Assurance Review! On June 24th, 2010 approximately 220 CPJE results were mailed out. Expect exam results to be delivered next week, the week of June 28th. Please keep in mind the CA State Board of Pharmacy will not disclose examination scores via e-mail, phone or in person.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
:) Hi everyone finally after waiting since April 3rd I got my cpje results yesterday and I passed !!!!! Thanks a lot everyone on this forum for support and help. thanks hkswma and jaeheee 999 for posting the boards reply to your e-mail. The green letter was dated 24th june and I recieved it on june 25th. Thanks again everyone.

I also want to thank this forum! I decided to take it earlier than plan b/c I heard that last year, the quality assurance ended much faster than expected. I am from Southern Cali and I received the results this morning. I have passed the CPJE! Green is now my official favorite color. Loving it!!

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS!!! so happy for you guys.
i have not recieved yet.
can you see green color through the envelope???
i'm too scared to see that.

After almost 3 months of agonizing sleeplessness due to waiting, I just got my green letter! Actually, the letter is not green but on white paper followed by 2 green sheets with direction on how to obtain the license. The envelope felt thick so I had a good feeling before opening it. The letter says that it takes the Board 5 days to process the license after they receive your $150 fee. That means within 7 days, you should be able to check your license number on the Board website and about 3-4 weeks to receive the actual copy of the license.

Finally, now I can celebrate and sleep well at night. I'm so thrilled to be an RPh.
Good luck to all those who are waiting.

Last edited:
I just got mine in the mail today. I passed after a long wait!!!! Good luck to all with the start of your careers. :)

Hi Folks

First of all CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS...!!

Just WONDERING if you any of you were foreign graduates?

Hi,

Congratulations to those who have aced the test. Kindly help me out....Please suggest me what to refer for cpje I am very confused though i passed naplex. I am planning to take it in august. I really appreciate your help..

Thank you.

Took the CPJE on July 15th. Already passed the NAPLEX.......so tired of being an intern. I want to run the show damn it!