Cpje scores on hold until nov:(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got my att yesterday. Signed up to take the naplex on tuesday. Was feeling good, then I read this. Wow

Apply in June, get licensed in December. Truly setting the standard for BOP's across the country. Im considering practicing in another state temporarily but who knows how long it would take the board to send off my hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to lose my job that was held for me due to the delay. How come they would hold another QA after one that was put up in June and finished in July? Do they need a certain # of people to fail or something? It says they need to ensure the "appropriateness" of the exam. What does that mean?! Why would they do it twice in June and August? Does that mean too many fail or passed? How does a QA affect our scores too? I just don't see how holding our scores does anything for their QA. They can get the same information from our tests and answers whether or not they release our scores. This makes me think that they're holding our scores for adjusting them. Is that what they do? This worries me and kills a lot of us who have anxiety just waiting for their scores.

I wish they would not delay it THAT LONG, 3 months is also a killer for any of us in the horrible economic state of our country, and I have money to last me only one more month for bills. Or at least had they put up the notice of the delay BEFORE August 1st, not on August 18th, so that test takers would have known about the delay and plan accordingly. If I knew I would have taken my time and pushed my test back, study more even though I was OK but at least to ensure that I get a great score, not cancel family trips or tell my employer this or that, or even apply for another job doing something else.

Has anyone tried ordering a duplicate score from psiexams? Maybe they can give you at least the raw score or something?

Last edited:
I am waiting for my score....then look for a job, it has been two weeks. Now I dont know what to do??? no job, no money for loan. Can anyone tell me what should i do?? I sent out some resume as a intern but get no response.. who gonna hire someone and not sure if he/she gets the license until Nov!!!!???? so depressed, please help!!

i took the exam aug 8th, and was worried about this, so i score transfered to az and nm, i live in east so cal, and az is only a 45 min drive, but how can the board do this to us again, does anyone know if we can get our local congressman involved, because many of us were promised jobs that will probably not be there in a few months.

i took the exam aug 8th, and was worried about this, so i score transfered to az and nm, i live in east so cal, and az is only a 45 min drive, but how can the board do this to us again, does anyone know if we can get our local congressman involved, because many of us were promised jobs that will probably not be there in a few months.

Did you score transfer naplex or cpje or both? Maybe I can try to do that too, although it wouldn't matter. By the time you file for an application to take the MPJE, (it takes up to 30 days), then considering you take the test immediately, you get your score in about 7 days at the earliest, you're pretty much at the same timing. Also, who knows what would happen if you fail the MPJE? SIGH. I wish someone would fight for us. I still don't get the reason for holding scores for a QA. Someone please help me understand why they would need to do that?

i am hoping the state is exaggerating on how long the hold will be in place.

This really demoralized my studying. I recently got registered in colorado and thinking of temping out there.

I honestly do not think anybody on this forum is able to answer, with any degree of certainty, why the board does 2 QAs in one year. Apparently, they did the same crap twice last year.

i am hoping the state is exaggerating on how long the hold will be in place.

This really demoralized my studying. I recently got registered in colorado and thinking of temping out there.

I honestly do not think anybody on this forum is able to answer, with any degree of certainty, why the board does 2 QAs in one year. Apparently, they did the same crap twice last year.

Yeah, sadly, I've seen threads like this pop up all the time. The QA delay has pretty much become standard.

I'm still a P-2 and I'm thinking I should practice out of state and reciprocate in after a year or two and not job hunt until I have license in hand. Good idea?

Best of luck to you all, hope the QA goes faster than the estimate :(

yes it is so hard to find a job without license on hand now a day. I tried to call the board yesterday and asked what happen again but something happened...answer machine. I dont know what i should do now.

yes it is so hard to find a job without license on hand now a day. I tried to call the board yesterday and asked what happen again but something happened...answer machine. I dont know what i should do now.

Vynase have you tried ordering duplicate scores from PSIexams? I wonder if that works?

I just ordered a duplicate cpje score, it said it will take 7 days to receive it, dont know if it will really get sent, at least this way i can get an idea as to if i passed or not.

haven't tried it yet. But if you go on the psiexams where you registered to take the test there is an option of ordering duplicates. I haven't done it but maybe it may help you at least find out the raw score? I'm not sure. Try it and let me know how it goes. =)

no They posted that they are doing another QA for people taking the CPJE for August 1 until end of November on August 18. Yes, they just finished another QA back in July.
what??? i thought the QA was finished!