CPJE study partner 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Uzumaki Naruto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in forming a study group or studying together for the CPJE? I am planning on taking it in April 2021. I graduated in 2016. I will be using Passnaplexnow courses, and Rxprep quiz bank to study/review.
Please let me know. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone interested in forming a study group or studying together for the CPJE? I am planning on taking it in April 2021. I graduated in 2016. I will be using Passnaplexnow courses, and Rxprep quiz bank to study/review.
Please let me know. Thank you.
Hi,
I’m a foreign graduate, I passed the NAPLEx last year, then failed twice on CPJE. I used only the PNN. I have no idea what else should I do to make it. I would like to join you for practice. Thanks

Hi,
I’m a foreign graduate, I passed the NAPLEx last year, then failed twice on CPJE. I used only the PNN. I have no idea what else should I do to make it. I would like to join you for practice. Thanks
I am sorry to hear that - I've heard great things about PNN and the pass rates; how long did you study? When would you like to start studying?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello. Can you also send me an email? I would like to join the study group. I am taking the exam in Feb 2021. Thanks

Is the difficulty of the test the same during each season? The pass rate during the March-August cycle is 66% while September-February is 50%.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested as well! Can I be added to the group? I'm planning on taking it April 30th, 2021

Interested!!! Planning Feb 19, but I kind of want to wait until April 30. Thoughts? Is the pass rate really that different?

I am sorry to hear that - I've heard great things about PNN and the pass rates; how long did you study? When would you like to start studying?
Hi,
I would like to join a CPJE study group if possible. I just passed my NAPLEX with only using PNN and I got a great score (98)! I had a great experience with them, especially during their live session. I studied for 6 months with PNN and attended two of their live sessions though. I was going to use them again for CPJE.