Uzumaki Naruto

10+ Year Member
May 9, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Anyone interested in forming a study group or studying together for the CPJE? I am planning on taking it in April 2021. I graduated in 2016. I will be using Passnaplexnow courses, and Rxprep quiz bank to study/review.
Please let me know. Thank you.

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone interested in forming a study group or studying together for the CPJE? I am planning on taking it in April 2021. I graduated in 2016. I will be using Passnaplexnow courses, and Rxprep quiz bank to study/review.
Please let me know. Thank you.
Hi,
I’m a foreign graduate, I passed the NAPLEx last year, then failed twice on CPJE. I used only the PNN. I have no idea what else should I do to make it. I would like to join you for practice. Thanks

Uzumaki Naruto

10+ Year Member
May 9, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hi,
I’m a foreign graduate, I passed the NAPLEx last year, then failed twice on CPJE. I used only the PNN. I have no idea what else should I do to make it. I would like to join you for practice. Thanks
I am sorry to hear that - I've heard great things about PNN and the pass rates; how long did you study? When would you like to start studying?

About the Ads
Dec 24, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Hello. Can you also send me an email? I would like to join the study group. I am taking the exam in Feb 2021. Thanks

Dec 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hi, Can I join the study group? I'm planning to take the exam in Feb 2021!

jpsls

2+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Is the difficulty of the test the same during each season? The pass rate during the March-August cycle is 66% while September-February is 50%.

About the Ads
Sep 30, 2020
Interested!!! Planning Feb 19, but I kind of want to wait until April 30. Thoughts? Is the pass rate really that different?

Feb 19, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I am sorry to hear that - I've heard great things about PNN and the pass rates; how long did you study? When would you like to start studying?
Hi,
I would like to join a CPJE study group if possible. I just passed my NAPLEX with only using PNN and I got a great score (98)! I had a great experience with them, especially during their live session. I studied for 6 months with PNN and attended two of their live sessions though. I was going to use them again for CPJE.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads