Somi55

2+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi I did the exam on June and I failed. I need study partners for my next exam arround December 2017.

Blaq004

2+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi, I took the CPJE in July and failed. I would like to be study partners. Looking to retake in November/December timeframe.

OP
S

Somi55

2+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi, I took the CPJE in July and failed. I would like to be study partners. Looking to retake in November/December timeframe.
Great let's study together again what was your weak point . Mine was area 3 I guess it was the law.

About the Ads

Blaq004

2+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Great let's study together again what was your weak point . Mine was area 3 I guess it was the law.
Areas 2 and 3. So how do we want to do this? Choose mutual topics and go from there?

OP
S

Somi55

2+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Yes I guess we could choose topic and one of us go over the important information and we could answer questions together we just need to creat a study group.

93samkim

5+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
I failed the CPJE in Sept and will be retaking it in December as well... Can I join in on the study group with you guys?

D

dr.kimrx1004

Hi I did the exam on June and I failed. I need study partners for my next exam arround December 2017.
I’d like join you and others!! I took my exam on September and I didn’t make it we can create a google docs and can do conference call type once a week to keep up with studying!

Blaq004

2+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
I’d like join you and others!! I took my exam on September and I didn’t make it we can create a google docs and can do conference call type once a week to keep up with studying!
I'm interested in your suggestion and the study group has not yet started as far as I know since my last post. Can we get started with the google document now? Can you create one?

D

dr.kimrx1004

I'm interested in your suggestion and the study group has not yet started as far as I know since my last post. Can we get started with the google document now? Can you create one?
Hey!! Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t sure if you guys have started studying together or not. Maybe we can come up with ideas on creating a study plan by weekly or daily.. so each of the member completes the task and get together once a week over conference call to review together and summarize on each chapter. It sounds really complicated but pretty much we need to come up with some sort of strategies!! If anyone wants to do this please let me know.

Lid04pp1

7+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
I am interested too. I failed back in April and now trying to study again. Can I also join?

The_Rebirth

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2006
Status
I would like to join also, I'm making a discord channel for quicker responses. If you'd like to join message me.

About the Ads

xaolindragon

5+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I would love to join. I failed my first time in August and I'm guessing I'll be retaking it in November/December.

D

dr.kimrx1004

I know it's been little over a month since the thread started.. Our study group has been officially dismissed as of 12/11/2017. We all got together every night to review topics. We planned topics to review a month ahead and went from there. We used RxPrep book for the clinical portion and Rxprep CPJE book for the law portion. We went through law materials twice as a group. Best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: mangocurry
About the Ads