CPJE study partner for December 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Somi55

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I did the exam on June and I failed. I need study partners for my next exam arround December 2017.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I took the CPJE in July and failed. I would like to be study partners. Looking to retake in November/December timeframe.

Hi, I took the CPJE in July and failed. I would like to be study partners. Looking to retake in November/December timeframe.
Great let's study together again what was your weak point . Mine was area 3 I guess it was the law.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I guess we could choose topic and one of us go over the important information and we could answer questions together we just need to creat a study group.

I failed the CPJE in Sept and will be retaking it in December as well... Can I join in on the study group with you guys?

Hi I did the exam on June and I failed. I need study partners for my next exam arround December 2017.

I’d like join you and others!! I took my exam on September and I didn’t make it we can create a google docs and can do conference call type once a week to keep up with studying!

I’d like join you and others!! I took my exam on September and I didn’t make it we can create a google docs and can do conference call type once a week to keep up with studying!
I'm interested in your suggestion and the study group has not yet started as far as I know since my last post. Can we get started with the google document now? Can you create one?

I'm interested in your suggestion and the study group has not yet started as far as I know since my last post. Can we get started with the google document now? Can you create one?

Hey!! Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t sure if you guys have started studying together or not. Maybe we can come up with ideas on creating a study plan by weekly or daily.. so each of the member completes the task and get together once a week over conference call to review together and summarize on each chapter. It sounds really complicated but pretty much we need to come up with some sort of strategies!! If anyone wants to do this please let me know.

I would like to join also, I'm making a discord channel for quicker responses. If you'd like to join message me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know it's been little over a month since the thread started.. Our study group has been officially dismissed as of 12/11/2017. We all got together every night to review topics. We planned topics to review a month ahead and went from there. We used RxPrep book for the clinical portion and Rxprep CPJE book for the law portion. We went through law materials twice as a group. Best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 user