CPJE takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

durgae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello friends

Is there anyone who is taking CPJE soon? There is QA in progress from April 1st. We will not be getting our result until July-August. Moreover, board has issued syllabus change from 1st april. I have scheduled CPJE in after 15 days. Please send me PM or reply me here if you are interested in dicussing essential points and tips from past test takers.:)

Members don't see this ad.

hi...i am taking the naplex may 4th...i need any kind of help...i hav e been studying from apha...i havent studied for the cpje yet though but i am planning on taking it right after the naplex...i am thinking wiessman..dont know yet..have u taken the naplex?

hi...i am taking the naplex may 4th...i need any kind of help...i hav e been studying from apha...i havent studied for the cpje yet though but i am planning on taking it right after the naplex...i am thinking wiessman..dont know yet..have u taken the naplex?

Hey nemnem, Legally you are not a pharmacist until you pass your naplex and law exam. I saw in your name, it says you are a pharmacist. Becareful about that, you could go on probation if you tell people you are a pharmacist FYI.

hi veyep..i am a foreign grad pharmacist since 06 so i don't think i am lying...technically i can say i am a pharmacist online anywhere as long as i dont go around the pharmacies here giving consultations...thank you though...how about u?..any advise about the naplex?

Members don't see this ad :)
hello friends

Is there anyone who is taking CPJE soon? There is QA in progress from April 1st. We will not be getting our result until July-August. Moreover, board has issued syllabus change from 1st april. I have scheduled CPJE in after 15 days. Please send me PM or reply me here if you are interested in dicussing essential points and tips from past test takers.:)

I am not sure where did you see this progress that you were talking about. I took it 2 weeks ago, and got my result.

I am not sure where did you see this progress that you were talking about. I took it 2 weeks ago, and got my result.

What exam did you take two weeks a go and got your results. The q is supposedly on and it says boldly so on the cob website. Who do you work for?