cpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Motiv8

Pharm.D., RPH
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew whether the results would be sent by the end of this week or if they've already mailed them out?

Members don't see this ad.

It's here Motiv8... OMG, it's finally here and It's "scary". The results were sent out on 10/01/08. I'll pick up the result this weekend at my parent's house. I pray that we all passed. Take care! Max:scared:

Maximo...best of luck..and I'm confident the long wait will be worth it for all of us..

I think my score may take longer cause I'm outta state

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking the test in a few days. Does anyone remeber any questions they had on the test?

I took the cpje two and half weeks ago, and I've be checking my mail box every day for the results but without success. Has anyone who took the exam in the past few weeks heard back?
BTW, that was a very hard test?

It's been 29 days since I took the CPJE, and still I haven't got my results yet. Does it take this long?

i took mine back on 11/22 and got my results 12/17

so expect about a month to get ur results

unless they are going through another self-assessment.....back in the summer i took mine august 22 and didnt get the results until beginning of october

yes.....i took it twice :laugh: