Crack DAT PAT Angle Ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tpwelie34

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am currently practicing angle ranking using this program. In the practice problems, I can easily narrow the answer down to two choices because the answers are always formulated like this

A. 1 2 3 4
B. 1 3 2 4
C. 4 1 2 3
D. 3 1 2 4

I always just just narrow it down by looking at the first/last numbers of each answer choice and cross out any outlier answers like C and D.

Once I narrow it down to A/B, i just look at the in between numbers and answer accordingly. This strategy has worked perfectly every time using Crack Dat but I am wondering if this is the case for the actual DAT or not.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I am currently practicing angle ranking using this program. In the practice problems, I can easily narrow the answer down to two choices because the answers are always formulated like this

A. 1 2 3 4
B. 1 3 2 4
C. 4 1 2 3
D. 3 1 2 4

I always just just narrow it down by looking at the first/last numbers of each answer choice and cross out any outlier answers like C and D.

Once I narrow it down to A/B, i just look at the in between numbers and answer accordingly. This strategy has worked perfectly every time using Crack Dat but I am wondering if this is the case for the actual DAT or not.

Thank you

i had about 2 of these on the real DAT
A) 1 x x x
B) 2 x
C) 3 x
D) 4 x

Most of them are the one u presented or:
1 x x x
2 x x x
1 x x x
2 x x x x
hope this helps...

Don't rely on gimmicks that might or might not work on the real test. If I were you, I wouldn't even look at the answers in CDP until you have already ranked the angles on your own.

Use gimmicks on the real deal if you can, but better prepare as if you need to actually rank the angles.

Don't rely on gimmicks that might or might not work on the real test. If I were you, I wouldn't even look at the answers in CDP until you have already ranked the angles on your own.

Use gimmicks on the real deal if you can, but better prepare as if you need to actually rank the angles.

i agree. after each CDP angle ranking, go over the angles and practice the ones that are close together.

One more thing, on CDP, there is an option to choose angle differences ranging from 3 to 6 degrees. Should I just practice only 3 degree differences so that bigger differences will be easier to spot?