Crack DAT PAT installation problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bbbkkk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry to post this here but I really need some help with installing Crack PAT.

I purchased a copy this morning and downloaded the .exe file to my computer. I then tried to install it and a message stating "This version of Adobe Flash Player ActiveX that you are trying to install is not the most current version. Please visit (the website) to obtain the latest, most secure version." I clicked ok and another message says "Installation for Flash Player Version 9.0.16.0 was not completed successfully."

I went to (the website) and installed the latest version of Adoble Flash Player 9.0.124.0 and attempted to install CRACK DAT PAT again but the same message popped up.

I e-mailed CRACK DAT PAT and phoned them but no one seems to reply me.

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue so, please teach me.

Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

ya...I am getting the same error. If you figure it out can you let me know?

thanks

I had problem installing that too, but it did not give me the same error. I e-mailed them and they e-mailed me back in 2-3 hours. My problem solved once I uninstalled the whole thing and installed it again after restarting my computer. Do that while you are waiting to hear from them

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont have this software but im a computer geek. go on adobe.com and download the current version of flash player and shockwave player. it should do the trick.

I'm having the same problem as well. I've tried the following:

- uninstall then install the most current adobe flash player 9.0.124.0
- reboot
- install the most current shockwave player
- uninstall 9.0.124.0 and revert back to adobe flash player 9.0.16.0

and I'm still running into the same error message that OP got when installing Crack DAT. Has anybody else figured this out?

try using copatibility mode. google it im sure it will work this time

I am having these problems too....
I've tried to uninstall it and restart my computer, but nothing seems to work. I emailed them and am waiting for their response. It seems like a lot of people have the same problem, but almost everybody loves crack DAT PAT, so there must be a solution. Does anybody know what to do?

props to me for bumping a 2+ year old post

The admin from crack dat finally emailed me back and we got the software working. I figured I'd post the solutions on here, so if anybody else has the problem the can figure it out.

They said if you downloaded the software with google chrome or firefox you should try downloading it with something else. If that doesn't work try running the program as an administrator:

1) Right Click on the Program
2) Select Properties
3) Click the Compatibility Tab and check the box that says Run program as an administrator
4) Hit Apply
5) Select the Security Tab
6) Select Administrator
7) Hit Ok

and if that doesn't work you're screwed.