Crack the NBDE app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sdr2016

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone solved the full length exams from Crack the NBDE app for NBDE part 1?
I did 3 exams and found them tough
Are the exams more on similar lines to the exam i.e the kind of questions asked ??
I have solved the Asda papers
First aid question bank and dental decks and have been using the NBDE mastery app
I found the questions much easier than the ones I see in that app
Pls help

Members don't see this ad.

I did buy that back on the days.. way too difficult, even got me scared, I left it aside ... I recommend the dental board mastery app..

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi
Has anyone solved the full length exams from Crack the NBDE app for NBDE part 1?
I did 3 exams and found them tough
Are the exams more on similar lines to the exam i.e the kind of questions asked ??
I have solved the Asda papers
First aid question bank and dental decks and have been using the NBDE mastery app
I found the questions much easier than the ones I see in that app
Pls help
Hi,
I took my exam march , 2016 and had over 100 questions directly from crack the NBDE part 1 so I strongly recommend you to go through them again. They might seem tough but once u go through a couple of times they become easy. It's a must for NBDE . The questions were directly from it without any changes, so its really helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I took my exam march , 2016 and had over 100 questions directly from crack the NBDE part 1 so I strongly recommend you to go through them again. They might seem tough but once u go through a couple of times they become easy. It's a must for NBDE . The questions were directly from it without any changes, so its really helpful.
I have not purchased crack the nbde subscription..
can anyone share their id and i can pay you for that..so that I can access crack the nbde..
because you have already cleared your nbde part-1 so its useless for you.
contact at anujaggarwal6 @ gmailcom

I did buy that back on the days.. way too difficult, even got me scared, I left it aside ... I recommend the dental board mastery app..

I have not purchased crack the nbde subscription..
can anyone share their id and i can pay you for that..so that I can access crack the nbde..
because you have already cleared your nbde part-1 so its useless for you.
contact at anujaggarwal6 @ gmailcom

the prob with that is you can only access crack nbde from one single laptop . I changed my laptop and even I cant access it anymore!!! so I can't help u !! anyways all the best

the prob with that is you can only access crack nbde from one single laptop . I changed my laptop and even I cant access it anymore!!! so I can't help u !! anyways all the best
hey , i have one q, what is the point of buying Crack nbde when lot but a lot of q are from asda in there .. ?