crammable topics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newguy07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have five weeks to study...and i was wondering what are the topics i can just hit up during the last week...

do these subject correlate with the ones you just need 1st aid for (i.e. anatomy, embryo....etc)?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i was flipping through FA and saw a section on herbal agents in the pharm section. Do they really ask about herbal agents? i'd imagine if they did, it would be some obscure side effect. has anyone been asked a question on the herbals before? i ask because the pharm cards i use dont mention any herbals so i figure it must be highly low yield.

i posted this here because if i am going to decide to commit them to memory, it will definitely be last minute cramming.

i was flipping through FA and saw a section on herbal agents in the pharm section. Do they really ask about herbal agents? i'd imagine if they did, it would be some obscure side effect. has anyone been asked a question on the herbals before? i ask because the pharm cards i use dont mention any herbals so i figure it must be highly low yield.

i posted this here because if i am going to decide to commit them to memory, it will definitely be last minute cramming.

I just took my exam today, and only had 2 question related to herbals. Only one required any knowledge about them, the other was more of a "how would you co-exist with the patient's naturopathic physician"-type thing. Anyway, herbals are very crammable, very low-yield. Vitamins, on the other hand, you should know a bit about.