Step II Cramming for CS

Started by MDSlacker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MDSlacker

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I've been very unmotivated lately and I have my step 2 CS in 1 week. What is the best resource for me to use and is 1 week enough?

A little background, I am a US MD student, did decently well on all clerkships, but haven't had a medicine rotation in about 4 months.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this a book you literally just read cover-to-cover, or should you be practicing/acting out each scenario as you go?

I didn't act it out. I mostly read it and sometimes I would cover up some of the info and try to test myself to see if I came up with the same diagnostic workup/differential as the book.