• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Crazy Interview

About the Ads

Bacchus

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Verified Expert
Apr 28, 2007
  1. Attending Physician
    i had one interviewer do something similar last year.

the whole interview was her flattering me. it was weird. i just tried to smile and go along with the whole thing.

it does happen.
    Then again, look at your freaking application. You even have DAB experience!

fizzle

10+ Year Member
    Aug 23, 2006
    1. Medical Student
      It's definitely good news to hear your interviewer say that your application is outstanding. However, it's not that unusual, I guess, to have an interviewer whose only question is "What questions do you have for me?" I had one of those, too (minus the "outstanding" part :(), and you have to think it curious for an interviewer to have all of your experiences in front of him/her and all of an hour to talk about them, yet not have a single question...not even a "What was this like?" or "What did you think about that?" or "Why did you do this?" :confused:

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.