Crazy Pre-meds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else want to share their legal status in the country, profession of their entire family and last but not least financial situation for their school?

Sure.

1. Citizen. (Love this country even though I am not born here)

2. Dad's side - four generations of dentists (pending my oldest cousin finishing dental school within the next year or so). I am glad my cousin is continuing the tradition because I am the next oldest and that burden would have fallen on me.

3. No debt. (I do feel bad for people in debt tho)

So basically, my dad's advice was... don't be a dentist and he'll pay for everything. 👍
 
Anyone else want to share their legal status in the country, profession of their entire family and last but not least financial situation for their school?

Late reply but sure!!! Hahaha born in the US, mom is a nurse, dad RT, brother living in the south hopefully moving back home soon, and everyone else in my extended family lives on a mud hill puppy farm in New Hampshire who have 8 kids who are "homeschooled" and not able to read or write their names by the age of 12. The father is also an extreme Bible thumper that says and I quote "you can't put a good uterus to waste" when his wife was pregnant with his 8th child.

*shudder*