1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

crdts/wreb/nerb/srta

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by doc_mgeeta, Apr 23, 2004.

1. doc_mgeeta

doc_mgeeta Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi everyone,

i am trying to find whether any training school provides a course for any of the licensing exams......if u know of any such training program/course work that might be of any help please reply back to this post.....ur help is greatly appreciated....thankx.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. toothlord

toothlord Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i think it is mentioned somewhere in this forum beofre,do a search and iam sure you will find what you need.

4. doc_mgeeta

doc_mgeeta Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi toothlord,

i did search the forums but cldnt find any info abt the licensing exam or how to hunt for the patients....there r too many queries realted to the licensing exam.....

geeta

5. doc_mgeeta

doc_mgeeta Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi toothlord,

i did search the forums but cldnt find something which wld be helpful....any info related to licensing exam and patient hunt is a welcome....i have been surfing net but still havent found any course which prepares u for the same....do let me know if u have any info

geeta