Credentials evaluation dilemma..???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sabby017

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings.
I am applying for Minnesota State dental license and being an International student in USA, need to have my credential evaluation done. I have applied for my ICA evaluation, however have not heard from them since last 5 months. The officials are not replying to any mails or calls. Can anyone suggest the approx. time it takes for such evaluation to be completed? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings.
I am applying for Minnesota State dental license and being an International student in USA, need to have my credential evaluation done. I have applied for my ICA evaluation, however have not heard from them since last 5 months. The officials are not replying to any mails or calls. Can anyone suggest the approx. time it takes for such evaluation to be completed? Thanks in advance.
Credential evaluations don't take that long.but licensure in Minnesota does need both nbde1 and 2 may be that's the reason they have kept your application on hold!