Creighton Alternate Status

Started by Mac17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mac17

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else received the letter that you're an alternate for Creighton? Does anyone know how many people usually are accepted from the alternate list?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Has anyone else received the letter that you're an alternate for Creighton? Does anyone know how many people usually are accepted from the alternate list?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When did you interview? When did you get the letter and was it mailed to you?
 
I didn't get an interview I just got the letter about two days ago saying I might get an interview in the future. And yes it was mailed to me!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the same letter, and was wondering the same thing. Their FAQ about alternate status was very vague as to how much movement it had.
 
I got the same letter, and was wondering the same thing. Their FAQ about alternate status was very vague as to how much movement it had.

Do you know if having the status as an "alternate" is the same thing as being on their waitlist?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile