Creighton Distance PharmD - 4th year rotations

Started by PhD2MD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PhD2MD

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do these work? If I am in chicagoo, do I arrange for all rotations to be in the same location or all at least in chicago? I would hate to have to move around.

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
During your 4th year they'd probably be around 40 hours/wk but that'd depend on the rotation. You could call the admissions at Creighton and ask them what the norm is.
 
The issue is that some hospitals in Chicago associate exclusively with one COP or another.