Creighton University Fall 2018

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by sunnysideoflife, Feb 16, 2018.

1. sunnysideoflife

Has anyone heard back from Creighton University after the interview? I had an interview on February 9th. I remember that Shane said application result should be out around this time. I wonder if anyone got the result yet, and if it's through email or mail. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. biotodpt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    I interviewed in the fall and the Online Admissions Portal (where you signed up for interview) was updated with decision first. Roughly a week later I got a letter in mail.

sunnysideoflife likes this.
  4. sunnysideoflife

Thanks for your reply. Did you receive an notification about the online update? I have been constantly checking the online portal, and I wonder if there's any notif when anything changes.

5. biotodpt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Sadly no notification. I just happened to look and it was changed. For the fall interviews, Shane's estimated decision time was spot on so hopefully you find out soon.

sunnysideoflife likes this.
  6. sunnysideoflife

I received an offer yesterday :) is anymore also going to Creighton this coming fall?

biotodpt likes this.
  7. dpt4

CONGRATS!! I have an interview coming up in April !
    How was the interview? and how did they tell you about your acceptance? (phone call, email, portal?)

again congrats !!

swavini and dptGw like this.
  8. sunnysideoflife

Thank you :) There was a 30 mins individual interview and later a 1.5 hrs group interview when you are grouped with 3 other ppl.
    The whole interview process was a lot less stressful than I thought, and questions were just general interview questions.
    My advice for you is to not over-prepare and just be yourself! :) good luck!
    Oh, they didn't email me. I just checked the portal and found out myself. I haven't got the mail offer yet I believe.

dptGw and dpt4 like this.
  9. 2021dpt

again congrats !![/QUOTE]
    I got accepted Monday as well! I will be attending Creighton in the fall :)

dptGw and dpt4 like this.
  10. dpt4

I got accepted Monday as well! I will be attending Creighton in the fall :)[/QUOTE]

ahh so happy for you all! im so nervous about my interview! i want to go to creighton so bad! but im trying not to psych myself out since my interview is so late in the process.. :/

dptGw likes this.
  11. sunnysideoflife

I got accepted Monday as well! I will be attending Creighton in the fall :)[/QUOTE]
    Nice! I will meet you in the fall I guess :)

12. sunnysideoflife

ahh so happy for you all! im so nervous about my interview! i want to go to creighton so bad! but im trying not to psych myself out since my interview is so late in the process.. :/[/QUOTE]
    I understand the feeling. I was really nervous as well before going there, but everyone was really friendly and that kinda helped to ease the anxiety. There's really not much you should worry about. :) I hope you do well!

13. dpt4

has anyone heard anything?

14. PT_Dream'n_17

Pre-Physical Therapy
    For those who have been accepted does anyone know if there has been a facebook group created for the incoming DPT class?

15. dptGw

DPT / OTD
    Nope, I think we will hear back later this early or sometime next week by mail.

16. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

17. dpt4

Oh ! i didn't know they sent it out through snail mail. I thought it was email. Okay, thank you!

18. biotodpt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    I couldn't find one for class of 21 but all the older classes have a page

19. dptGw

DPT / OTD
    Did you hear back yet?

20. dptGw

DPT / OTD
    How did it look like when it was updated? Throughout these past few weeks of waiting after the interview, all it said on my portal was "Welcome! Thank you for interviewing with us! You should be receiving an admissions decision within the next three weeks." And within those three weeks, they uploaded a photo that I took while I was there. But yesterday, they removed the "Thank you for interviewing with us" part and now it just says "Welcome!", and my photo. So I was wondering if that shows any indication or hint that I was accepted or not? Ahh sorry I just want to know already haha

21. dpt4

Mine just updated to welcome also... ?!!!

22. biotodpt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    So mine said Welcome and underneath the picture of campus in a green bar it said "Congratulations! You've been admitted". Also in the right hand side there is a box with status update and a date. you can click "view status".

23. biotodpt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    The "View Update" lead me to a digital copy of acceptance letter that I got in the mail a week later.

24. dpt4

Just got accepted today ! Is there a facebook group yet ?!

25. PT_Dream'n_17

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Congrats on being admitted! I am also attending Creighton in the Fall. I've been checking Facebook periodically and haven't seen a group set up yet for our incoming class. It would be great though if someone would start a group! :)