Creighton University Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnysideoflife

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Creighton University after the interview? I had an interview on February 9th. I remember that Shane said application result should be out around this time. I wonder if anyone got the result yet, and if it's through email or mail. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in the fall and the Online Admissions Portal (where you signed up for interview) was updated with decision first. Roughly a week later I got a letter in mail.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed in the fall and the Online Admissions Portal (where you signed up for interview) was updated with decision first. Roughly a week later I got a letter in mail.
Thanks for your reply. Did you receive an notification about the online update? I have been constantly checking the online portal, and I wonder if there's any notif when anything changes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sadly no notification. I just happened to look and it was changed. For the fall interviews, Shane's estimated decision time was spot on so hopefully you find out soon.

I received an offer yesterday :) is anymore also going to Creighton this coming fall?

I received an offer yesterday :) is anymore also going to Creighton this coming fall?

CONGRATS!! I have an interview coming up in April !
How was the interview? and how did they tell you about your acceptance? (phone call, email, portal?)

again congrats !!

Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATS!! I have an interview coming up in April !
How was the interview? and how did they tell you about your acceptance? (phone call, email, portal?)

again congrats !!
Thank you :) There was a 30 mins individual interview and later a 1.5 hrs group interview when you are grouped with 3 other ppl.
The whole interview process was a lot less stressful than I thought, and questions were just general interview questions.
My advice for you is to not over-prepare and just be yourself! :) good luck!
Oh, they didn't email me. I just checked the portal and found out myself. I haven't got the mail offer yet I believe.

again congrats !![/QUOTE]

I got accepted Monday as well! I will be attending Creighton in the fall :)

again congrats !!

I got accepted Monday as well! I will be attending Creighton in the fall :)[/QUOTE]

ahh so happy for you all! im so nervous about my interview! i want to go to creighton so bad! but im trying not to psych myself out since my interview is so late in the process.. :/

I got accepted Monday as well! I will be attending Creighton in the fall :)

ahh so happy for you all! im so nervous about my interview! i want to go to creighton so bad! but im trying not to psych myself out since my interview is so late in the process.. :/[/QUOTE]
I understand the feeling. I was really nervous as well before going there, but everyone was really friendly and that kinda helped to ease the anxiety. There's really not much you should worry about. :) I hope you do well!

For those who have been accepted does anyone know if there has been a facebook group created for the incoming DPT class?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope, I think we will hear back later this early or sometime next week by mail.

Oh ! i didn't know they sent it out through snail mail. I thought it was email. Okay, thank you!

For those who have been accepted does anyone know if there has been a facebook group created for the incoming DPT class?
I couldn't find one for class of 21 but all the older classes have a page

How did it look like when it was updated? Throughout these past few weeks of waiting after the interview, all it said on my portal was "Welcome! Thank you for interviewing with us! You should be receiving an admissions decision within the next three weeks." And within those three weeks, they uploaded a photo that I took while I was there. But yesterday, they removed the "Thank you for interviewing with us" part and now it just says "Welcome!", and my photo. So I was wondering if that shows any indication or hint that I was accepted or not? Ahh sorry I just want to know already haha

How did it look like when it was updated? Throughout these past few weeks of waiting after the interview, all it said on my portal was "Welcome! Thank you for interviewing with us! You should be receiving an admissions decision within the next three weeks." And within those three weeks, they uploaded a photo that I took while I was there. But yesterday, they removed the "Thank you for interviewing with us" part and now it just says "Welcome!", and my photo. So I was wondering if that shows any indication or hint that I was accepted or not? Ahh sorry I just want to know already haha

Mine just updated to welcome also... ?!!!

So mine said Welcome and underneath the picture of campus in a green bar it said "Congratulations! You've been admitted". Also in the right hand side there is a box with status update and a date. you can click "view status".

So mine said Welcome and underneath the picture of campus in a green bar it said "Congratulations! You've been admitted". Also in the right hand side there is a box with status update and a date. you can click "view status".
The "View Update" lead me to a digital copy of acceptance letter that I got in the mail a week later.

Just got accepted today ! Is there a facebook group yet ?!

Congrats on being admitted! I am also attending Creighton in the Fall. I've been checking Facebook periodically and haven't seen a group set up yet for our incoming class. It would be great though if someone would start a group! :)

For this that started this Fall, what do you guys think of the program so far? I have an interview January, so any feedback would be appreciated!