Creighton vs. Shenandoah ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mahishrimp

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted in both schools but I don't know which one to choose. I like curriculum of both schools. People of two schools are nice. The environment of Shenandoah is good; I think it is pretty over there. I have not been to Creighton because I have a phone interview.

Could someone offer me some advices??

Thank you in advance!!
 
I liked Creighton a lot when I went for my interview (I should be getting a response tomorrow or early next week). Omaha seems to be a pretty cool place to live even if it is in Nebraska 😛 . I hear its windy a lot of the time, but other than that and a little colder weather than average, I think its a good place. Most of all, I was impressed by the people at Creighton. Everyone from faculty and admin to students were great. They all seemed like people you'd like to be around. Also, Creighton's PharmD program is in its 100th year!
 
Omaha is freezing.. and boring.. there are a ton of students here and absolutely NO college town feeling to the place.. However ... The school itself is great for the most part.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad