Position Available Critical Care Fellowship Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an unexpected opening in our first year CCM class. The ideal candidate would have already completed another ABIM subspecialty fellowship so as to be eligible for a shortened track. EM/IM trained acceptable as well, but overall would be off cycle. The spot is open to fill as soon as licensing/credentialling can be completed.

Interested applicants can PM me here and I can give you more details
We have an unexpected opening in our first year CCM class. The ideal candidate would have already completed another ABIM subspecialty fellowship so as to be eligible for a shortened track. EM/IM trained acceptable as well, but overall would be off cycle. The spot is open to fill as soon as licensing/credentialling can be completed.

Interested applicants can PM me here and I can give you more details.
i am interested

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi,

I am interested. Please send me your email id.
Thx

Please send me your email or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.