Critical care

Started by freesolo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

freesolo

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying for a fellowship; wanted to look at sample jobs and pay in my area vs west coast. Is there a website? Am I taking a pay cut if I elect to do this compared to general?
Thank you for your time.
 
Pay is a matter of location, need, whether you are part of an anesthesia group or whether you are employed by hospital doing only CCM, hours, complexity of the patients, etc Hard to say what salaries to expect but less than 300 would be low and more than 400 would high.

For most non academic settings, you will likely be employed separately for CCM and for Anesthesia, unless you choose to practice only one. Groups like mine are hard to find, unfortunately for you I am not on the west coast.